[FS] My '92 GS - The Great Part Out

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
hgallegos915

Re: [FS] My '92 GS - The Great Part Out

Post by hgallegos915 »

I woould imagine shipping carbon fiber hatch would be a killer to el paso texas 79927?
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
punkindrublic

Post by punkindrublic »

hey i need the ignition !!! hopefully its the same for a 95 mine is busted !!!

let me know asap
1995 MX-3 GS (black) stock engine... for now hehe...
MSfront... mssides... GS wing...
5" tach w/shift light... A/F, Volt, & Oil Pressure gauges in dash vents... front and rear strut braces....
WORK IN PROGRESS
punkindrublic

Post by punkindrublic »

hey i need the ignition !!! hopefully its the same for a 95 mine is busted !!!

let me know asap
5" tach w/shift light... A/F, Volt, & Oil Pressure gauges in dash vents... front and rear strut braces....
WORK IN PROGRESS
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

wytbishop wrote:Are you ever coming out this way for work or anything again? If you do I'll find a way to buy those rims from you. They are the ones I have wanted for a long time.
Nope. I've barely had work from them since December. I haven't even been able to find a new job in the ~3 months that I've searched, with the one company I've had an interview with 2+ months ago are in the "final stages". I've resorted to being a valet driver at the Hilton in the falls as of this week. It's ok, and it's something, especially since I can't claim unemployment. But ya, they closed all the doors on me, so I don't expect to work with them anymore.

mx-3_4evr wrote:ok just let me know. I got the money ready :D
I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

punkindrublic wrote:hey i need the ignition !!! hopefully its the same for a 95 mine is busted !!!
What part of the ignition?

hgallegos915 wrote:I woould imagine shipping carbon fiber hatch would be a killer to el paso texas 79927?

Not sure. I'll have to find out. Not sure how I would ship it. I'll have to get some tips from Oscar and I'll get back to you.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
punkindrublic

Post by punkindrublic »

hey i need the complete igntion that is on the steering column... my key broke inside and i dont have a spare !!!
also the door locks and keys !!!!!!
WORK IN PROGRESS
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I don't know if and when I'll have time to take those parts out. Unless you want to come down one day and help.

A few items, including the good set of floor mats have been relisted.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

I've updated the list. I've also adjusted the exhaust system price since the O2 sensors will be sold seperate from it. I can say that it's a true bolt-in. I got a chance to unbolt it this weekend. I'll have pics posted later this week.
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

I am guessing the tires are too big to ship. I really want to get off my stock rims and only use them for the winter, and that's a great price for those rims (plus, they are the style I was going for when I was looking last month).

But yeah.. let me know if your willing to ship them or not.

edit:

shipping would be to 15216

edit2:

Also how much for the shifter boot to same zip?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:let me know if your willing to ship them or not
Buddy, I'll ship the car itself if anyone asks. It's all up to the person who wants them. I never understood why people don't want to ship stuff out. It's really not hard. Box it up, put a label on it, bring it to a shipping company and sent it on it's way...it's not rocket science. Ya, shipping rims would be a challenge, and I'm sure won't be cheap, but I'll look into it as soon as I can get a chance.
Dark_Rider2k3

Post by Dark_Rider2k3 »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:
Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:let me know if your willing to ship them or not
Buddy, I'll ship the car itself if anyone asks. It's all up to the person who wants them. I never understood why people don't want to ship stuff out. It's really not hard. Box it up, put a label on it, bring it to a shipping company and sent it on it's way...it's not rocket science. Ya, shipping rims would be a challenge, and I'm sure won't be cheap, but I'll look into it as soon as I can get a chance.
haha Yeah I know what you mean. My dad and me ship tons of things... and his business ships items over 200 pounds and can only be crated. So it really wasn't a problem with me. I just didn't know how you felt about shipping.

but yeah let me know! I am interested in that stuff :mrgreen:
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Dark_Rider2k3 wrote:haha Yeah I know what you mean. My dad and me ship tons of things... and his business ships items over 200 pounds and can only be crated. So it really wasn't a problem with me. I just didn't know how you felt about shipping.

but yeah let me know! I am interested in that stuff :mrgreen:
Took some weight and size measurements, each wheel is about 35lbs and dimensions would be 24" diameter and 9" deep. Total weight would be 175lbs. I'll more likely look into finding a small pallet to put them on for shipping, or could always wrap them individually, lol....hmm, I wonder if that would actually be cheaper...I've got some friends that own a wheel and tire place, I'll ask them...

Oh, and here's some pics of the full exhaust system.
fieromx3
Supporting Member

Post by fieromx3 »

i want that exhaust
93' MX-3 GS-ZE
14.4 @ 96.7
14.5 @ 97.2
mazdags94

Post by mazdags94 »

[quote="Nd4SpdSe"]Used MazdaSpeed motor mounts

Hey man, thanks for that bracket. How much would you be looking for on that top transmission mount (Engine mount #3). It's pictured above to the right of the front and rear engine mounts. I forgot that my ATX one doesn't fit. Let me know if you could. Thanks.

PS. Zip is 14075, near Buffalo

Brian.
'94 MX3 GS (black)-- 2.5L DE w/ straight neck IM, SSAC Headers, KYB-GR2's, Intrax Springs, CM Stage I clutch, OBX STS, filled front & rear mounts, CAI- SOLD :(
Buyer Feedback: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=62426" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=69003" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Amatuers practice until they can get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong"
SstennizZ

Post by SstennizZ »

I don't suppose you are willing to sell those OBX headers seperately?

And do you have any pictures of the Stock hatch with Supra-Style spoiler?
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

fieromx3 wrote:i want that exhaust
;)
mazdags94 wrote:Hey man, thanks for that bracket. How much would you be looking for on that top transmission mount (Engine mount #3). It's pictured above to the right of the front and rear engine mounts. I forgot that my ATX one doesn't fit. Let me know if you could. Thanks.
Sorry, I'm not willing to part the MazdaSpeed mounts at this time.
SstennizZ wrote:I don't suppose you are willing to sell those OBX headers seperately?

And do you have any pictures of the Stock hatch with Supra-Style spoiler?
Sorry, I'm keeping the exhaust together at the moment. It's been modified to fit, and with this exhaust system, and the whole exhaust at this point is literlaly bolt-in for anyone who wants it. I do have someone interested in the piping, and at that point, I may par the exhaust, but condering so many people want cat-back exhaust, and this one has headers, I'm surprised there's only been limited intereste, but same goes about the skirts and seats.

Pics:

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”