[GI] CARBON FIBER HATCH BB

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: [GI] CARBON FIBER HATCH BB

Post by Mooneggs »

This is just an idea but how hard would it be to take out the nozzle sprayer at the top of the hatch? I know I know I said I wanted a stock hatch but I'm not going to be using a wiper... just wondering if this is at all possible and if any of the other people involved want the sprayer removed... :?:

if this post is out of line and is considered treason I will delete it and act like I never asked 8)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Really easy to remove; just a bit of scotch tape to cover to hole before the tooling starts.

This is usually done with the development of Carbon fiber hoods and each customer ultimately must drill ot the holes for the nozzles as typically done to simplify and reduce manufacturing costs.
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

http://www.pakfeifertuning.com
Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:Really easy to remove; just a bit of scotch tape to cover to hole before the tooling starts.
Oh I didn't know it was that easy... I guess now to find out if everybody wants it removed or not...

does anybody disagree with removing the nozzle on the top of the hatch?
colinsmx3

Post by colinsmx3 »

I say they can drill a whole if they want it that bad! I would not have it! :welder:
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

remove it. My RS doesnt have it anyways!!! DEPOSIT SENT!!!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

colinsmx3 wrote:I say they can drill a whole if they want it that bad! :welder:
QFT!
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
stereoking15

Post by stereoking15 »

i would prefer it myselff as it looks like an out of place tumor, delete the sprayer
94 gs ze swapped,front mount oil cooler,b&g springs, kyb gr2 struts, vris deleted, gutted, racing 4 point harness. centerforce dual friction clutch, BREMBO ROTORS X4, CARBOTECH XP10 front pads, ebc green stuff rear PADS, corksport brake lines & clutch line, hei mod w/ msd blaster 3, MAZDASPEED motor mounts, B&M short shifter, M-FACTORY LSD, Carbon fiber hatch with lexan window.
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

QFT? what is that ?

Anyone with a GS wrap around spoiler, RS hatch garnish and a RS spoiler ( the most popular choice) lying around that can let me use it???
OSKY
95 MX-3 GS ZE Turbo: MSnS-extra, AEM WB, Blitz boost controller, MSD 6A w/ Blaster2 Coil, ZE disty, Redtops @ 550, Walbro 255, Garrett T3/T04E 60 Trim w/ .63 A/R, 38mm Deltagate Mark II @4psi, FMIC, Apexi BOV, CM Dual friction, 4-6.25 Kickers, 2ch Alpine V12. That's Alll.

Mooneggs
Forum Moderator

Post by Mooneggs »

EZ_4_FUN wrote:QFT? what is that ?

Anyone with a GS wrap around spoiler, RS hatch garnish and a RS spoiler ( the most popular choice) lying around that can let me use it???
lol I had to google QFT as well and it could mean "quoted for truth" or "quit f****** talking" LOL

why do you need a spoiler? are you going to make a mold of that as well in CF :love:
fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I took it as "Quite F-ing True".
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

I would love a wraparound spoiler in CF
I might get in on this hatch buy as well .
I need to sell my hot tub first .. :)
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
Mnemonic
Forum Moderator

Post by Mnemonic »

can you make the cf hatch with the cf wrap around spoiler already part of it, lol
08 Infiniti G37s 6speed (The Daily)
Stillen Cold Air Intake, Z1 Plenum Power Mod, Z1 Headers, Z1 Test Pipe, OBX (Ark) Exhaust, Up-Rev Osiris Engine Management (Tuned at Z1), 20x9" 20x10" Str Racing Concave Staggered Rims, SPC Camber kit, Tein H Techs Springs

01 Lexus Is300 (LS2 Project)
93 Mx3 SE 2.5 KLZE (sold it)
93 Mx3 GS 2.0 KFZE (killed it)
EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

Mnemonic wrote:can you make the cf hatch with the cf wrap around spoiler already part of it, lol
That would be ideal but not ewveryone will want the wrap around, so im playing with the idea of getting the wrap around made in CF...

This way those wanting one can order it aside and those just after an RS version can do so as well.

FYI, I think the cost for non Bulk buy members will be $650-$675 plus shipping for the hatch.

Get in on it now and save!!!
OSKY

EZ_4_FUN
Supporting Member

Post by EZ_4_FUN »

What about removing the lock cylinder? Those that need it can drill the hole like for washer nozzle installation... just a thought.

I have a latch by the drivers seat to pop the trunk and hardly ever use the key to open the trunk. I think it would look much cleaner if we remove it as well.
OSKY

fowljesse
Supporting Member

Post by fowljesse »

I would like mine without the spray nozzle hole, or lock hole. I never use it, either.
'93 GS - P&P DE w/ ZE exh. cams/ pistns, KLG4 IM, 65mm TB, MSnS, Phenos, K&N RAI, UDP, Grnd wires, rear batt, filld MM, torq strt, TWM short shftr, Exedy, Lng tube hdrs 2.5" Side exhaust, H&R sprngs, Poly bushngs, strutbars, Alum. crss mmber&tiebar, 22mm swybar, solid links, Direzzas, leather int, Alpine 9805 stereo & alrm, keyless entry, 10 Boston Accoustics spkrs, Prjectrs, Blaster2, CF hood, FG hatch, Lexan

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”