CF Gas Door / CF Radiatior Support *EXTENDED to April30th*

A forum for Appearance Discussions. (Exterior, Body Kits, & Interior)
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

I just posted the thread on the mx-3quebec board. Hopefully you'll have more interest there.
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
Neil

Post by Neil »

babyblueMX3 wrote:I just posted the thread on the mx-3quebec board. Hopefully you'll have more interest there.
Thanks BabyBlueMX3 :2thumbsup:
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
01-03 Civic Projector Swap Tutorial
Neil

Post by Neil »

10 days left guys.
Ever notice anyone driving slower than you is an idiot and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac?
verzutiko
Supporting Member

Post by verzutiko »

Could happen that a few of us European blokes would be interested, but the shipping costs just outright killed us. $150CDN was a bit too high for me to order one.

But good luck with the GB anyways!
'92 GS
My worklog
Cy

Post by Cy »

not tobe a pest.. but unless you paint that i think it's going to look out of place on the side of an MX...

one of the things i'm thinking about is shaving that door and going with the chrome style 350z door...

or shaving totally and bending the pipe so it's inside the car under the flip up panel...
Last edited by Cy on April 20th, 2006, 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
precidian

Post by precidian »

Cy wrote:not tobe a pest.. but unless you paint that i think it's going to look out of place on the size of an MX...
A CF gas filler door does not look out of place at all on an MX... I am speaking from experience..
Tom S. - '94 MX-3 GS-X Sparkle Green

I say, Ahmed. What is that thing you do when you're about to assassinate an infidel?
Neil

Post by Neil »

Group buy has been EXTENDED until April 30th. Which means there is still 10 days left to jump in on these prices!

Common guys.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

Will these still be available after the group buy? Cause Im definitely interested in a rad support, but I'm not working, and wont be getting any more in for a few more weeks. :cry:
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Neil

Post by Neil »

Nd4SpdSe wrote:Will these still be available after the group buy? Cause Im definitely interested in a rad support, but I'm not working, and wont be getting any more in for a few more weeks. :cry:
They will be, just not with the group-buy price.
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

As long as the product is available, I'l be happy. Thx
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
Josh
Supporting Member

Post by Josh »

oh common i cant wait forever. people jump in on this. its not that much
hgallegos915

Post by hgallegos915 »

This is what keeps gbuys closed to us. I wish i had the time and money , iw as itnerested at first but well i mean do i spend that money of a gas door or on my maint :( cmon theres gotta be more it interest than this :( i hope i have enough left over by april 30th to get the cf gas door.
-hec

MX-3 w/ curved neck millenia klde, boosted @ 5 psi. /bov and wastegate are good!/ nitto drag radial/ gutted interior/ millenia red top injectors, vortech fmu/aem wideband/ all bolts ons/ Car put together 100% by me. Mechanic? who needs a mechanic? ew.. real men work on their own cars!
MazdaManiacMx3
Supporting Member

Post by MazdaManiacMx3 »

Jump on this, these are good prices ,I'm with the others if I had more money I'd be all over this but right now I am focusing all my money to the turbo GB
93 Kandy Tangerine Mx3 GS-DE
05 Saab 9-2x (Wrx power plant)
02 Subaru Impreza OBS
05 Subaru forester Xt - sti mods
04 dodge ram - toy hauler -FOR SALE
& Lots of Toys to haul :D
93_4Banger

Post by 93_4Banger »

totallly agree the gas door is awesome looking and im gunna jump on this if i can get the funds on time
Neil

Post by Neil »

5 days left guys. hope to see some more people jump on these group buy prices before they're gone!

Return to “Appearance”