altezza style lights "for real"

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
Coolzombi

Re: altezza style lights "for real"

Post by Coolzombi »

soory about that guys !
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
Darbee

Post by Darbee »

I'm still waiting man !! Image :rollin Image
1994 Blaze Red GS<BR>Intrax springs<BR>DTM muffler<BR>B&M Shifter<BR>AEM air filter<BR>AZ-3 Conversion
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Thats for ***** taillights, not Altenzas.<BR>this is NO scam.<BR>Barry <A HREF="http://www.barrykclark.com" TARGET=_blank>www.barrykclark.com</A>
Robie

Post by Robie »

hey let me now how much they r when they r ready Image
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

"Had to put the mockup on the backburner for a week to enable me to put the car back together and on the road. It has been a long winter..."<P>-SRD
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
93mx3

Post by 93mx3 »

Hey man, just one word of advice.... dont call SRD they dont need people bothering them about it we need to be very nice and not be pestering them every second. Im just saying that if they are going to try to help us out we dont need to be hurrying them. They are working on them, this stuff does take time so just be patient. ;] <BR> Jim<BR> 93 Bright White <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KngCobra92:<BR><B>hey let me know about this whole deal...im in for the tails...been looking around, calling, emailing, but no responses that made any sense, so if anyone knows anything truthful about the tails email me<BR>RatlSnake17@aol.com<P>'92 X GS</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
shawnm

Post by shawnm »

Hello, i am new here, just today registerd. I am from Poland, but would like to have these ***** taillights alot, <BR>Unfortunatelly here i cannot get any, too bad, seen many HOndas with *****taillights....yhhhhhh<P>cya
shawnm<P>miata 1,6 <BR>UIN 21934953<BR>shawnm@wp.pl
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

i apologize for the lack of updates... the fact is that i just haven't heard from SRD since the last update. i figure they just got sidetracked or something cuz they're great guys. i dropped them an email last night and will let you guys know if and when i hear anything.
Crazed8056

Post by Crazed8056 »

I would just like to let you guys know that I am very interested in the tail-lights.<P>'92 Black MX-3 RS
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

"Sorry for the delay in my reply. <BR> <BR>The project is still under investigation. No need to convince me about the demand nor how good it would look on the MX-3 (BTW the lights are a real fountain of youth to the MX-3's 10 year old design).<BR> <BR>There WILL be SRD ******* in the future; still not sure if it's going to be a limited number of "hand crafted units" or full production run. For personal reasons (family, primary job, racing season,...) I CANNOT commit on a release date and price for the moment. I would like to handle the development of the product on a "don't call us, we'll call you" attitude. I had so many e-mails over the last month like: when will they be available, how much they will cost, where to send the money, how to order them,... and so many persons do not understand what a development process is all about. I don't want to sell lights that will come off if travelling above 80mph, I don't want them to form condensation inside the lens, I want them to look good over a long period of time, to fit well and to be in compliance with DOT regulations. These things don't come in a week or two. That is the main reason I will stop publishing updates on the project and eventually some day later in the year do a big announcement for their release.<BR> <BR>I must conclude that creating such expectations with the messages on the UBB was a mistake. I will suggest to the UBB moderator to close the tread unless you have ungoing things with other potential suppliers.<BR> <BR>Sorry again about creating so much noise arount this project."<P>-SRD Performance

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”