Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Do you have an MX-3 related item for sale? Post a quick note here.
lee20

Re: Parting out 92 MX-3 GS

Post by lee20 »

do you have a driver side mirour
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

Please tell me if you have the arm rest that comes as one of the options on the car. Thanks.<P>Bungo
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Brainless:<BR><B>I heard you have a red wraparound style spoiler. How much you want for that?<BR>Would this require any additionnal hole on my RS?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Sorry the spoiler is sold<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MazdaMx3GS:<BR><B>I live in murray, but im wondering do you have a rear hatch shade??</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yes I do. The car is actually in Sandy and I would meet you anywhere in the valley. Let's sya $30 for the piece<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bundy:<BR><B>Please tell me if you have the arm rest that comes as one of the options on the car. Thanks.<P>Bungo</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I didn't know that there<BR>were optional arm rests? Mine is the one with the lid over the entire top. I would sell it for $50 if it is the one you are looking for.<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tyranos The Great:<BR><B>I apologize, its been a while. Do you still have the lower rear tie bar and does the amount of 50 us including shipping stand? Thank you.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B> </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah that deal is still good. E-mail me at lilbuckaroo19@hotmail.com<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by game1520:<BR><B>how much do you want for the hood?</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>$100 It has some slight damage<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tyranos The Great:<BR><B>I apologize, its been a while. Do you still have the lower rear tie bar and does the amount of 50 us including shipping stand? Thank you.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yeah, that deal is still good<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lee20:<BR><B>do you have a driver side mirour</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yes. I'll sell it for $50 incl. shipping.<P>
lee20

Post by lee20 »

how about $40 and it is a deal, for the mirour, also interisted in your left fender <P>[This message has been edited by lee20 (edited April 19, 2001).]<p>[This message has been edited by lee20 (edited April 19, 2001).]
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dreamer:<BR><B>How much for your distributor? The whole thing! not just the cap and rotor.<BR>Do you have the rear trunk cover piece?<BR>Engine? how many miles?<P>atomic_minds@yahoo.com</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I already have a buyer for the distibutor and the rear trunk cover piece. The actual engine had 167K on it before it broke a connecting rod.<BR>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lee20:<BR><B>how about $40 and it is a deal, for the mirour, also interisted in your left fender <P>[This message has been edited by lee20 (edited April 19, 2001).]<P>[This message has been edited by lee20 (edited April 19, 2001).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>
Bundy

Post by Bundy »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lilbuckaroo:<BR><B>
Originally posted by Bundy:<BR>Please tell me if you have the arm rest that comes as one of the options on the car. Thanks.<P>Bungo</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>I didn't know that there<BR>were optional arm rests? Mine is the one with the lid over the entire top. I would sell it for $50 if it is the one you are looking for.
<P>Mazda offers the arm-rest as one of their options and it has the cupholder on the regular armrest place and the lid comes on top of it. That makes the arm-rest higher to make it work at the confortable position. It seems like you have the regular one.<P>Bungo<P>
lilbuckaroo

Post by lilbuckaroo »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lee20:<BR><B>how about $40 and it is a deal, for the mirour, also interisted in your left fender <P>[This message has been edited by lee20 (edited April 19, 2001).]<P>[This message has been edited by lee20 (edited April 19, 2001).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>$40 sounds good. The left fender has a little damage. I would sell it for $40 also<P>

Return to “MX-3 Related Items For Sale/Trade”