:) Whats the dumbest thing you've heard :)

Other - General Mazda Discussions
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

What...a....moron!!! :evil:
MX-3 Money
Supporting Member

Post by MX-3 Money »

I bet a lot of poeople do that. I would be one of the people at the dealership that wouldn't tell the person just for them to call back and yell at me.
1993 MX-3 GS 5 spd, KL-ZE swap, kl31 ecu, 110 amp alternator, Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley, SSautocrome headers, High flow cat, Pacesetter high flow cat-back, B&M shortshifter, Clear Sigs/Sides.
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

Do you like abuse or something? Is that your "thing"? :wink:
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

Bush's "special report" today, did it make any sense to anyone on here lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

I like how he combines Sadam's regime supporters and the terror network into the same group. . . :roll:
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

mitmaks wrote:Bush's "special report" today, did it make any sense to anyone on here lol
I didn't see it! What did the prez say this time??
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

Not much, he basically took a **** on a piece of paper and had his writers turn it into a speech. (yes, I did steal that from maddox. sorry for being unorigonal :( )
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

manowar821 wrote:
mitmaks wrote:Bush's "special report" today, did it make any sense to anyone on here lol
I didn't see it! What did the prez say this time??
basically that he wants to establish government in Iraq, with help of americans, and help them with bunch of s---. (basically means that we'll be taxed even more to pay for Iraq's problems)
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Jeff K

Post by Jeff K »

the dumbest ting is a kid i know put a supercharger in his eclipes
. and its an atomatic he lost to a stock 6 cyl mustang(manual)
and he put a computer on to moniter his supercharger and he knows nothing about cars he cant even change his onw oil hahahahah
manowar821
Supporting Member

Post by manowar821 »

MX3-Freak wrote:Not much, he basically took a **** on a piece of paper and had his writers turn it into a speech. (yes, I did steal that from maddox. sorry for being unorigonal :( )
That's okay, because maddox is super funny.

I say "DING DING, HERE COMES THE SHITMOBILE!" sometimes.
Legato626

stupid thing

Post by Legato626 »

I am a zone labs customer support agent and i just got a call that was.

"The program is asking me for a license key but i never got sent one. All I have is this big long number"

........ :laugh:
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
BornSticky

Post by BornSticky »

I was at work one day making my cardomain site and this guy we call him the texas pervert (fat 60 year old guy wears tight jeans cowboy boots and one of those roach clips with the bull horns around his neck). I dont even know his real name u just say "yeah the texas pervert is over there" and they know exactly who you are talking about but yeah anyway i was making my site and he asked me what type of car it is I said it was a mazda mx-3 the v6 edition and he said oh yeah I know that one I used to have one it has a ROTICERY engine...........
I said your an idiot and took a call cause i work at hp techsupport for desktop pc's. IF THATS NOT ENOUGH!!!!! my next call i took was a lady using her mouse with her foot on the carpet and said it was not working............I explained and only took me about 30 minutes to get it through her retard head she explained she thought it was like one of the old sewing machines............. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
92 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE Curve Neck, Probinator ECU, Full 2.5" exhaust with headers, cai, performance radiator, millenia alternator, 5spd, excedy stage 2 clutch, MTX 12" sub sony explod D series 600w amp, pioneer 260w deck, kyb on dropzone springs, HEI mod.
92 Mazda RX-7 (efini) FD3S urethane motor mount, Air intake, 18" Chrome rims besides that stock. SOLD!
93 Mazda MX-3 GS laguna blue full exhaust, cai, kyb shocks R.I.P. stupid jeep driver!
#5389 to join MX-3.com
Legato626

stupid

Post by Legato626 »

o for christ.... thats just retarded lol!!
1994 toyota supra single turbo
1994 Mazda MX-3 KL-ZE

If god owned a car... It would be a supra!!!
tw1st3d_cl0wn
Supporting Member

Post by tw1st3d_cl0wn »

BornSticky, that is one of the funniest things I've heard in awhile....
"like one of the old sewing machines" :P That's awesome!!
Chiggles

Post by Chiggles »

BornSticky wrote:I was at work one day making my cardomain site and this guy we call him the texas pervert (fat 60 year old guy wears tight jeans cowboy boots and one of those roach clips with the bull horns around his neck). I dont even know his real name u just say "yeah the texas pervert is over there" and they know exactly who you are talking about but yeah anyway i was making my site and he asked me what type of car it is I said it was a mazda mx-3 the v6 edition and he said oh yeah I know that one I used to have one it has a ROTICERY engine...........
I said your an idiot and took a call cause i work at hp techsupport for desktop pc's. IF THATS NOT ENOUGH!!!!! my next call i took was a lady using her mouse with her foot on the carpet and said it was not working............I explained and only took me about 30 minutes to get it through her retard head she explained she thought it was like one of the old sewing machines............. GOD!!!!!!!!!!!
Now THAT's got to be one of the more originally idiotic examples of user error I've heard in a LONG time. I sell retail electronics and specialize in computers so I've heard them all, but THAT, my friend is GOLD.
What I drive: A Cybertronian disguised in the form of a Creek Blue Mica 95 MX-3 GS. :driver:
Long term goal: Fabricating a new transformation cog! :welder:

Return to “General Mazda”