Woman trouble

Off-Topic Discussions
uppitycracker

Re: Woman trouble

Post by uppitycracker »

Well shes gone and moved out the last of her things. It was really depressing, everything reminds me of her but i gotta take a stand. Shes done things to hurt me and if I dont give her some tough love it will never change. And in the mean time while Im single Ill talk to some of the girls that have shown interest and see if I like it, right now I really dont want anyone but her so if that stays then I think it is true love.

But the way I feel now I dont think Id wanna live life with anyone else. Shes my best friend, it was never about sex. But man its rough having to say goodbye to someone you've spent every day with for the last 1.5 years.

So Id say really think about it before you do anything because regret is the worst feeling, **** yesturday at this time I had a gf and she lived with me, now I have nothing. :(
Spydie

Post by Spydie »

Originally posted by Custommx3:
The biggest problem today is noone gives a damn about a relationship and its always about sex. If you base your relationship on sex, you have no idea what love is, nor will you ever have a secure and great relationship with someone until you do.
that's for sure...I've been with the same girl 4 years....getting married to her next month.
Sex has become "oh yeah....remember that?"
We actually have our best times together when we're NOT having sex...so we have alot of good times. lol
http://members.cardomain.com/spydie
"So I said to my one legged wife, I said...'Peg', you're 'cut-off'."
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Hold up! Dating is damn fun. Uppity, you should be busting at the seems to check what else is out there.
Guys, the journey to find that special someone is always great. Some of us may not be ready for that special someone yet, which is sometimes frustrating. Hence the reason you need to develop experience. Not only experience in the bedroom. I mean how to be a gentelman, how to court, how to protect, etc. Once you gain most of the tools, then you're irresistable to women, due to the way you carry yourself. However, more often than not, women seem to be ready and have all of the tools at an earlier age than men. That's cool by me. But when I was ready, I put all of the practise in place, and my relationship now is like a well oiled machine. She is my best friend. I can't wait to hang out with her everynight and we're going on 2 years. On top of that, the sex is the best I've ever had.
I may be lucky. But I put a lot of time and effort into my great find. I suggest you do the same thing too. You will make mistakes but it will only make you learn about yourself. In every failed relationship that you have, remember that you are always the common denominator.

one
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

if only dr. phil owned an mx-3 and was on the ubb
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW

Return to “Off-Topic”