mr2 or mx3

Off-Topic Discussions
jwillistyl55

mr2 or mx3

Post by jwillistyl55 »

i want to buy a gs with a klze swap but i also have a chsnce to buy a 1993 mr2 turbo with twice the miles (80k) as the klze (40k) now i dunno which i want the mr2 is cheaper so if i buy that i will still keep my rs but if i get the ze i will need to sell it....now i know what everyone is gonn say "MX you fool!!!" but if i can keep my rs and have a diff ride also i might do that.....opinions??
SPEED KILLS! SAVE A LIFE! DRIVE A HONDA!!!
papa roached

Re: mr2 or mx3

Post by papa roached »

i hate you...... :p
93 MX-3 GS (collecting parts for Eunos Presso conversion), 94 626 Transmission (4.10 gears), KL31 camed KL-ZE, Millenia intake, Millenia TB, SSAutochrome V2 headers, Magnaflow cat, 2 1/4 in pipe, Top Speed Pro 1 muffler, 9lb Fidanza Flywheel, ACT clutch, Corksport SS clutch line, Corksport SS brake lines, Unorthadox UDP, 255 lph fuel pump, HEI mod, ghetto-charger intake, KL36 ECU, SRD transverse crossmember bushings, SRD shifter extention bushing, SRD crossmember, Corksport bronzoil shifter bushings, Brembo Crossdrilled and Slotted rotors, 15 inch Konig Heliums, ZX-2 S/R struts, Eibach lowering springs, OEM front strut bar, Ebay rear strut bar, BFGoodrich G-Force T/A KDWs

Parts needing installed: turbo kit from BB (if i ever get it), 9.0:1 CR Diamond pistons, 4340 forged H beam rods, C/J-Spec spoiler, Nissan red tops in KL rails
http://www.cardomain.com/id/blazejeremy
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

MR2, tons of fun to drive with an easier power path....boost baby boost!!!
phr34k

Post by phr34k »

is the mr2 turbo or n/a what mods does it have and is it t-top or hardtop.<p>
consider all these things.<p>i am selling my mx-3 because i do want an mr2. i think they are awesome cars. not only that but my chick digs them
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

black ttop turbo leather <p>4500<p>or 92 mx3 gs klze white sunroof 40k <p>5500<p>
i think i will go wit the mr2
Manach

Post by Manach »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by jwillistyl55:
black ttop turbo leather <p>4500<p>or 92 mx3 gs klze white sunroof 40k <p>5500<p>
i think i will go wit the mr2
<hr></blockquote><p>Mr2, for 80k, that's great!<p>Turbo.. nice.. :D <p>And, dont you forget that engine is the same as in the Celica GT-S, so, there is an aftermarket for that car..
Manach
Ex Mx'er with a Mx-3 1993..

Still in the Mazda Familly with :
-Mazda Rx-7 1987 GXL (Not running, one housing does not compress)
-Mazda Protege MazdaSpeed 2003.5 Titanium!

Still got 3 Engines!
- B6-ZE : Turbo Festiva project (Waiting donor car)
- BP-DE : Trader for a B6-ZE 1994 for parts upgrade in the Festiva project
- K8 : For sell. Pm me for info!

Once you go turbo, you can never go back!
jwillistyl55

Post by jwillistyl55 »

yeh the only thing wrong is the back bumper is in bad shape cuz of an accident and his exhaust ahs some wholes but hey im sure as all u know aftermarket exhaust and a body kit will fix that real nice
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Manach:
<p>Mr2, for 80k, that's great!<p>Turbo.. nice.. :D <p>And, dont you forget that engine is the same as in the Celica GT-S, so, there is an aftermarket for that car..<hr></blockquote><p>The MR2 has PLENTY of aftermarket targeted directly towards it alone.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

I would go with the mr2. They are even more rare then the mx and if I had a chance to buy one I would. I am just waiting for that opportunity :)
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM

Return to “Off-Topic”