VENTING OUT!!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
Juddd_83

VENTING OUT!!!!

Post by Juddd_83 »

Well got my first ticket for speeding and I Freaking hate those bastard cops now like wtf is going on!?!?<p>Ok here it is Im leaving my girlfriends house at around midnight, and im cruising home matching the speed as the other cars on the road with me mind you there are only like 3 others on the road going the same way as me. First of all I thought it was a 60 zone not a 50. All the other cars are doing bout 80! and what does this xxxhole ****ing do pops his cherries right behind me. None of the other ones but the one that has the reflective taillights, cause I have my Altezza's on, and my new wing! Like WTF I matched the same speed as all the other cars and he said I was pulling away from him, YEA SO WERE ALL THE OTHER CARS !<p>Anyways he wrote it as 10 over the limit so I only got charged 40 dollars for it and no points. Anyone know if this will increase my insurance? I hope to hell it doesn't, its already enough as it is!!! I Can't believe this **** Im not gonna sleep tonight I know it and Im gonna be exhausted for work tomorrow IM SO FURIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!<p>[ April 24, 2003: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</p>
---------------------------
Finally a fellow MX-3er!!!!
Euro Tails (Clear Lense)
OEM RS Spoiler
Indiglo Guages
5000V Blue Ground Effects
---------------------------
macnwigs

Re: VENTING OUT!!!!

Post by macnwigs »

yep it will effect your insurance....the insurance companies don't care if it was 10 over or 50 over (60 over is careless, and they do care about that!) it still shows as a moving violation on your record.<p>the only good thing is that if your insurance isn't up for renewal any time soon, then they probably won't look into your records....
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

calm yourself... its just one ticket. 60% of insurers dont spend the time and money checking records everyones renewal. Most insurers only check if you have a claim.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
lady_venom

Post by lady_venom »

speeding tickets suck...seatbelt tickets suck..fu(k every kind of ticket sucks.
Dephekt

Post by Dephekt »

Seatbelt tickets dont suck. Seatbelts are there to save lifes, your an idiot if your not wearing one.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

ya got mine today ;) f*** it, i am not gonna pay it, what they gonna do huh? u know why i wont 1st i barely earn 90-100 bucks a week and ticket is like $86, theres no way i can afford that, i will get radar now for sure this is second time f cop is in that spot, 2nd some drunk dude wrecked my moms car and they didnt do **** to find him, i am so proud of u police s**k my nuts u bastards, 3rd i just thought about it, hell, why didnt i run? my mx3's fast i might've outrun that pos viktoria, 4th why he stopped me f**er, cause he saw my cf hood and body kit and basically shot radar at me, while all others were going as fast as i was,
so my advice is not to pay i was fool enough to pay first time, for seatbelt, i shoulnt've cause its my choice to wear it or not.
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
maldo

Post by maldo »

You do the crime you do the time. If you don't want the ticket, don't attract unwanted attention. Not to mention, grow up. :shrug:
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

1st your mx would've been scrap metal after the cops ran it off the road for trying to run. your car may be fast but I'm willing to bet it isnt fast enough. <p>2nd if you know theres a chance a cop could be sitting in the same spot you got pulled over last time wouldnt you keep a close eye on that spot(even though theres no reason to speed, if you were to calculate yourself speeding you'd find you'd only save maximum about 5 or 6 minutes depending on how fast you go).<p> 3rd your seatbelt may be an annoyance to you but the laws are there to protect you. its like me saying its my choice if i drink and drive or not. dont be stupid.<p>and finally 4th if you cant respect the laws of the roads that puts you in the class of wreckless drivers and if thats so its only a matter of time before you hurt yourself or someone else.<p>Think about it. Is it really worth it?<p>[ April 24, 2003: Message edited by: johnnyb ]</p>
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

Even if you are moving with the flow of traffic, some cops are hard and say "don't be a follower, watch the limit" and as gay as it sounds - he's got a point.<p>I understand where you are coming from on being really mad - but if it's no points, you stay the same on your driving record, insurance shouldn't go up at all... <p>Be safe, don't run from cops, wear your seatbelt, and don't get tooooo aggravated when you post! :)
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
Johns93GS

Post by Johns93GS »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mitmaks:
ya got mine today ;) f*** it, i am not gonna pay it, what they gonna do huh? u know why i wont 1st i barely earn 90-100 bucks a week and ticket is like $86, theres no way i can afford that, i will get radar now for sure this is second time f cop is in that spot, 2nd some drunk dude wrecked my moms car and they didnt do **** to find him, i am so proud of u police s**k my nuts u bastards, 3rd i just thought about it, hell, why didnt i run? my mx3's fast i might've outrun that pos viktoria, 4th why he stopped me f**er, cause he saw my cf hood and body kit and basically shot radar at me, while all others were going as fast as i was,
so my advice is not to pay i was fool enough to pay first time, for seatbelt, i shoulnt've cause its my choice to wear it or not.
<hr></blockquote><p>If you make only $90-$100 every week, how do you have Konig rims, a body kit and a CF Hood? And how will you get a radar detector?? Running is a bad idea, you will pay in the end... be cool man! I know you are mad, but stay smart and safe!! :cool:
john kilfoyle .:. mx-3 fanatic
http://www.cardomain.com/id/johnmx3
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

thats the point man, see where my money goes, i saved ALL money for my rims, front body kit(which needs repairs cause my damn city wont fix potholes) and c/f, yes i saved all of it and i am NOT sharing it with no city or cop, they can suck my ..... i am just not paying and no, i didnt know he was there, he just started being at that spot, before there was NO cops at all at that point. and believe me my car has better handling than crown viktoria does i drove both..
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

You my have better handling and speed, but they have numbers and radios and computers, if they dont gang up on you and outsmart you, they'll be knocking at your door the next day, all they need is your plates.
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
macnwigs

Post by macnwigs »

I highly recommend you pay your tickets....I had a bunch of unpaid speeding tickets when I was younger and then one day when I was at school the cops went to my parents house with a warrant for my arrest...My mom went to the court house and paid the fines, but then I lost my license and insurance because all the tickets got logged at once. But that was about 12 years ago..........I've learned since then :D
"A man is only as old as the woman he feels"
Groucho Marx (1895-1977)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein
jeff

Post by jeff »

Man, you must be the stupidest person I have ever come across... pfff.. I can't get over what I just read.. you are complaining about a ticket that was your own fault for getting.. saying that you could outrun a cop in an mx-3 (not a chance in hell) and you aren't going to pay your ticket.. man... I wish that I were as smart as you..<p>3 words come to my mind when I read that... SUCK IT UP <p>you were speeding.. you got the ticket.. he saw you first.. I highly doubt that it was cause you had anything done to your car.. you know, cops are all ****s as you may think.. they have a job to do.. and they do it.. if you would stop speeding or whatever then you wouldn't think that they are ****s cuase they wouldn't bother you <p>there, that's my rant<p>[ April 25, 2003: Message edited by: jeff ]</p>
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

I am severly dissappointed with the intellegence shown in this post. Out running a cop car in an mx-3 lol. You got the ticket, you were violating the law, so you should pay for it. If you dont feel the responsibility to pay for your neglect then by all means stay off the road cause youre going to get yourself and/or someone else killed.
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Return to “Off-Topic”