Dec 1988 Pan Am FLT 103 244
Feb 1993 World Trade Center 6
Jun 1996 Khobar Towers, Dhahran 19
Aug 1998 US Embassies, Kenya/Tanzania 224
Oct 2000 USS Cole 17
Sep 2001 World Trade Center 3000+
Pentagon
United Airlines FLT 93
<p>I was watching the news last night and what to my wondering eyes did appear? Stupid hippie rioters. <p>"Hey every one, lets go run around downtown Portland sceaming "GO PEACE WOOHOO!!!!" and smash Mcdonalds drivethrough windows and spit on cops in full riot gear. That should be fun"<p>Its times like that when you hope God lets that cop take his billy club and beat the "love" and "peace" out of his *** . I have an idea. Why dont you go home, smoke some more weed, burden the US economy even more when your girlfriend pops out another "love child", and stay the hell off the streets. You a--holes proved nothing last night. All you managed to do was waist thousands of taxpayer dollars and spend the night in jail. <p>Was it fun?<p>ok I'm done
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
992mmx3

Re: War talk

Post by 992mmx3 »

Response of college student in WA. when asked by reporters why she opposes the war "Um, I just, I just don't want there to be a war, thats all." :roll: :mad:
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
codyhoover

Post by codyhoover »

Oe of the hippies in Portland when asked that said "Uh......I was just bored. Oh, and all my friends are here."
-Cody
Green '92 GS
140db on 1 12"
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

If you read my post i said i dont hate the americian i go there all the time and have family there. What i said is a hate the goverment meaning i dont like the way they are handling the case and yes they anounced on the news today that the pilots were going be be let off and return to duty. Know i dont think thats right expashely in millitiery law. There is a reasons why we practis things over and over again. It was clearly shown in the ****pit video that they fired before getting permission to and when they did it only took 2 sec to tell them not to fire. And Im all for getting read of Sadam but i think there are much better ways of doing it and i wish i could show you the training video i have got over the years and that would change your minds and make you see how much of an over kill this thing realy is. Come on 3000 bumb dropped in one night not including missles and artilery.
War does not determine who is right, war determine who is left!

94 mx3 GSX Stroked Turbo'd and Intercooled
99 vitara 4x4
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

99 vitara 4x4
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Bashing you, Ryan? You got something against me man? Cuz I ain't bashing anybody. I'm sticking up for Battosai and Kuruption, who notedly have a problem with this war, being fought in their backyard (notice that Kuruption has not been back since you beat him up). If you read my posts, I was further backing up what kurtklze was saying about a coup rather than full blown war. In a coup, only necessary people have to die (the assassinated and the assassin). I further backed up what spanky was saying regarding the 'friendly fire' situation by giving the link which 992 agreed was a good link. I didn't say anything regarding it as I realize that it has nothing to do with this topic. He's just upset. And so are you Ryan and Barry by the sound of it. I'm just one guy. I don't run anything, but my mouth and car. :) <p>one
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mrspanky79:
[QB] What i said is a hate the goverment meaning i dont like the way they are handling the case and yes they anounced on the news today that the pilots were going be be let off and return to duty. Know i dont think thats right expashely in millitiery law.
------------------------------------------<p>The results don't sit too well with me either, but I do believe it was an accident, and that the drugs placed an effect on the pilots, but my heart does go out to the families. That sucks bigtime.<p>
quote:
And Im all for getting read of Sadam but i think there are much better ways of doing it and i wish i could show you the training video i have got over the years and that would change your minds and make you see how much of an over kill this thing realy is. Come on 3000 bumb dropped in one night not including missles and artilery
--------------------------------------------<p>
I think that so far it is being handled just fine, We still haven't met up with the bulk of the resistance just yet, but dropping bombs on military targets is fine, its simply clearing the way and showing any resistor we mean business. The more hand to hand combat there is, the more death, we plan on winning this war, and the less human confrontation, the better.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

By the way, I think your numbers were off just by a bit, it wasn't 3000 bombs, it was 300 in the first stage of shock and awe.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Ebucks, I wanna get one thing strait. I do NOT hate you. I did lose respect for you when you brought racial issues and accused all white people of being racists. I love debate. I feel strongly about the topic at hand. I think that your ideas are based on, as you call it, useless propaganda that your media has fed you. Your PM is/was against the war and so your media gave you the dark side of the problem. Our government is for the war so we have been fed mostly good side of the war. I do have to admit that I belive what people say most of the time, but I will NOT debate unless I have the information from 3 or more sources. When I present accusations and allegations I have information that will back it up. I have not really gotten "upset" per se, but I do get heated when people bash my country and my appointed leader for doing the RIGHT thing. Ebucks, I have nothing against you. You were the one that threw the first stone in our little quarrel. I do believe in what I say, and I will stand by it until PROVEN otherwise. I don't care that Kuruption isn't on this topic anymore. He couldn't sway our oppinions so he stopped trying. You on the otherhand have remained and given good debate. You've given unearented attacks, and untrue facts, but you have remained, and in that comes respect. If you can back up the allegations that you have stated then even more respect is to be gained. But that is the only reason that I seem to be angry. I just get a little heated when people put forth lies as docterine. Like I said, I have no personal problem with you, I just have a problem with your views and your allegations.
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

just one more comment and thats it.<p>In every country the media tells their people a different story. So it's not a matter of being wrong or right, just uninformed. I'm sure if you were to be in Iraq right now, the stories any news station in any country isn't telling the whole story. It's all about ratings. The reason I quit posting before is there were valid points on the pro war side and I understood where they were coming from, but I felt that they wouldn't acknowledge that I too was making some good points and that I didn't know what I was talking about. I know there are a lot of things about this war I know nothing about. But I'm willing to bet my car that anyone who is pro war doesn't know a whole lot more about it. It's all because news stations only broadcast things that will get viewers.<p>Thats all I have to say
Thank you
mrspanky79

Post by mrspanky79 »

City pulse tonight had a good story on how much propaganda the americain goverment spits out to there people. I hope others saw is so i dont get back where is the proof i never heared this. They did a story on what the goverment told the people during desert storm like they all the claims of hits and 98% acceret missiles and the number of casualities and so. Well a year later they went back and went over all the numbers and check out all the sites and so on and guess what every number and claim was a lie. Some were only off by a small number but others off by alot.<p> QUOTE]Originally posted by 992mmx3:
Whoa whoa whoa[/QUOTE] thankyou 992mmx3 that was one of the piont that i was tring to get by if that the way you feal remined me why you think we should go in, because the way you express your self its defently not for human life.

99 vitara 4x4
BATTOSAI

Post by BATTOSAI »

Yesterday I saw in the Tv news, fragments of an Al-jazeera program, where a pile of death USa and England soldiers were filmed detailed, and you could see all of his wounds. They also showed that they had three prisioners, two boys for what I saw and an afroamerican woman.All I can remember about them is that one boy was from Kansas and has been interrogued in direct, and that the afro-american girl was called Shannon. They look really scared. The news also said that these images won´t be shown in the USA as all the Tv companies had agreed on that. I really wish I have never seen that footage, as it has remained on the back of my brain and comes back and forth. It shocked me to see all those killed guys that should be at 25 years!! The news also said that many of them had shots on they head, which prove that they were executed and not shot in combat. Saddam´s Government has broken another rule of the Ginebra´s tract, in which is said that soldiers or people from the other band can be ashamed or killed in public media.
After that I had a feeling that this war won´t be as short as everybody is saying.
Hope this ends soon and the ****ing Saddam will get killed as soon as possible!
European Mx3 GsRT
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Ryan, this is the last time that I will address you regarding this topic. I AM NOT A RACIST, NOR HAVE I ACCUSED ANYBODY INCLUDING "WHITE PEOPLE" OF BEING RACIST. I used history (the truth), to back up my points. I said go and speak with people from the area where the war is taking place, like Kuruption and Battosai. Obviously in your area you have nobody to talk to and yet you deem me a racist.
I personally don't like taking over a topic and making it a boxing match. I have received numerous e-mails, from others regarding your bull-headedness and why others have dropped the conversation with you. This tells me that you are a problem.
I want to apologize to the board for airing out all of this, but it seems like Ryan has a political ploy to make me look bad on the board by calling me a racist. Ryan, you can say anything that you want about me from here on in. However, I refuse to reply to any of your garbage allegations, and so have a number of people on this board apparently. What? You want to see these e-mails. Just think of how many people you have severely pissed off on this board, regarding this topic, and the previous one. <p>one
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by EBUCKS:<p>Ryan, this is the last time that I will address you regarding this topic. I AM NOT A RACIST, NOR HAVE I ACCUSED ANYBODY INCLUDING "WHITE PEOPLE" OF BEING RACIST. I used history (the truth), to back up my points. I said go and speak with people from the area where the war is taking place, like Kuruption and Battosai. Obviously in your area you have nobody to talk to and yet you deem me a racist.
I personally don't like taking over a topic and making it a boxing match. I have received numerous e-mails, from others regarding your bull-headedness and why others have dropped the conversation with you. This tells me that you are a problem.
I want to apologize to the board for airing out all of this, but it seems like Ryan has a political ploy to make me look bad on the board by calling me a racist. Ryan, you can say anything that you want about me from here on in. However, I refuse to reply to any of your garbage allegations, and so have a number of people on this board apparently. What? You want to see these e-mails. Just think of how many people you have severely pissed off on this board, regarding this topic, and the previous one. <p>one
<hr></blockquote><p>Actually this is what u said....<p>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Blacks in the 60's developed this slogan, but failed to act on it, as we were a divided people, due to another important member preaching peace. 400 years later and we're still not the kings and queens that we were in Africa. A revolt could have and should have happened then and there would have been no US as you know it today. Thank you for going into a continent and placing black slaves as your servants and later on becoming some of the richest people in the world, on the backs of black people. As a country you didn't do it. But that is how the US was built. You stole people and turned them into slaves. <hr></blockquote><p>The USA stole NOONE. They were prisoners by other africans who had them as slaves and sold as slaves. you said "400 years later and we're still not the kings and queens that we were in Africa. " Africans are starving! A friend of mine thats a preacher goes over to Africa every summer, even has a wife there, and drills water wells just so they have clean water. <p>The US is not the richest country in the world. We have people who are rich, but there are many countrys who are in less debt than we are. <p>"Thank you for going into a continent and placing black slaves as your servants and later on becoming some of the richest people in the world, on the backs of black people" Actually.. we had more Indentured servants than slaves. <p>You blame the US for slavery and what not. I myself am not racist. Im German, Irish, and Indian and my family never owned slaves. <p>Before you start bringing this whole racial thing back up, realize this. Because of what a number of people in earlier history did, you wouldnt own an mx-3, you wouldnt be replying to this thread. You'd be in Africa starving like many others. Its sad, but wether you know it or not. The US helps Africa more than any other country in the world. The ironic part is, we do it because the people need help, just like the citizens in Iraq.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mrspanky79:
[QB]City pulse tonight had a good story on how much propaganda the americain goverment spits out to there people. I hope others saw is so i dont get back where is the proof i never heared this. They did a story on what the goverment told the people during desert storm like they all the claims of hits and 98% acceret missiles and the number of casualities and so. Well a year later they went back and went over all the numbers and check out all the sites and so on and guess what every number and claim was a lie. Some were only off by a small number but others off by alot.
-----------------------------------------------
I heard about this about 2 years ago. It was actually admitted that the destruction of scud missles in mid-air is more of a guessing game then anything else.<p>quote:
thankyou 992mmx3 that was one of the piont that i was tring to get by if that the way you feal remined me why you think we should go in, because the way you express your self its defently not for human life.
----------------------------------------------<p>I couldn't really understand what you were saying here, but it seems that you are saying that I support this war not caring about human life, which is b.s. cause that is basically the only reason I support the war. That has been my arguement basically the entire time. Freeing the Iraqi people from Saddam and his regime over being politically correct is my main arguement. If you could please explain what you mean, that would clear up some confusion.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

Return to “Off-Topic”