Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Q187

Re: Popular science;toyota supra

Post by Q187 »

There's a few Supras in the states pushing 1000 HP. No biggie for a Supra. :p
NateDog

Post by NateDog »

no there isnt a big to do over them any more, however if u owned a 1200hp skyline here in the states that is somethig to be geeked over

Post by Guest »

blah its still an awesome car, and no offense but it looks a hell of a lot cool er then a skyline, skylines are amazing cars too but there just a fad
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya, it might be getting common to have a supra with 1000hp, and ya it might not be that hard to do, but its still impressive and its a beautiful car
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Check this supra out<p>1999 Toyota Veilside Supra Limited
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya thats a beautifull supra man, with 1039 hp right?
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Post by Guest »

I think he said it was pushing 1200bhp, I guess they are common in the same way civics are, supras are the high end car everyone wants (including me)and civics are the cheap car that everyone wants(not me). But because of that I guess supras are a dime a dozen. And dont get me wrong civics dont touch supras, just a comparison toyota makes far superior cars then honda for sure.
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sureshiit:
I think he said it was pushing 1200bhp, I guess they are common in the same way civics are, supras are the high end car everyone wants (including me)and civics are the cheap car that everyone wants(not me). But because of that I guess supras are a dime a dozen. And dont get me wrong civics dont touch supras, just a comparison toyota makes far superior cars then honda for sure.<hr></blockquote><p>
yes thats right TOYOTAS are FAR more SUPERIOR cars than hondas... who else thinks so? reply here i wanna know guys what u think about it, i cant believe this stupid idiot acura driving moron dissing toyotas and mazda ROTARY c'mon now dude. by the way he cant drive stick, drives a primered integra and thinks hes so cool, said " if i had supra id drive s**t out of it" and brings toyotas down. he pissed me off today and when he said "u drive pink car" i said" at least not primered integra" you should've seen his "mad rabbit" face guys
:D dont get me wrong anyone, but ALL honda owners i known so far are so into their hondas they dont see any other car besides H logoed one, that truly pathetic, being honda owner thinking ure cool. but ure soooooo damn stupid..integra guy ;)
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

anyone know if this is STOCK supra? does veilside make only body kits or any other performance parts?<p>SUPRA
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
Q187

Post by Q187 »

It's definatley not stock, check out the pic of the engine. Veilside makes body kits.
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mitmaks:
<p>
he pissed me off today and when he said "u drive pink car" i said" at least not primered integra" you should've seen his "mad rabbit" face guys
<hr></blockquote><p>Mitmaks, you drive a pink car?? :D :p<p>[ March 19, 2003: Message edited by: 992mmx3 ]</p>
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
mitmaks

Post by mitmaks »

no its not "pink" its raspberry metallic, but i got him back good, showing up with my lexus, and telling him "ure the one that drives primer car" hes still pissed :D and by the way he just used krylon primer, theres no point of using it if you're gonna paint your car, cause you have to use same system paint like PPG or DuPont thoughtout your paint job, or ure running high risk of paint peeling. well anyways i am cool kid now lol lol ;) not him with his primer tegra

Return to “Off-Topic”