POLL!!! FRAGGLE ROCK or SMURFS

Off-Topic Discussions
Sonicxtacy02

Re: POLL!!! FRAGGLE ROCK or SMURFS

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

fraggle but does anyone remember the cartoon "mask". It was about these guys with kick *** cars that turned into stuff. And there was a green guy that had a bike that turned into a helicopter. NOONE i know remembers it but it was the BEST cartoon!
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

maybe ur talking about centuiens. they used to shout out "power extreme!!" and like parts would come out of the sky and they could turno into boats,cars,planes, and what have you. if i remember right even huck noris had a part in it too. that cartoon kicks *** !
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

I have to go with fraggle rock, but my favorites were GI-Joe, The Dukes, and of course Airwolf. I remember MASK-I had the one of the toys it was a jeep that turned into a boat.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
msbmx3

Post by msbmx3 »

Thundercats
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

smurfs, although the little worker men were really cute, I have to go with the little blue guys
¤Kelli¤
Nd4SpdSe

Post by Nd4SpdSe »

no, he is right about "mask"<p>Transformers, Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazard, Chips, Go Bots, Pole Position was cool too
1992 Mazda Mx-3 GSR - 2.5L KLZE : Award Winning Show Car & Race Car ['02-'09] (Retired)
2004 Mazda RX-8 GT - Renesis Wankel : LS3 Coils, BHR Mid-Pipe + Falken RT-615K 245/40r18
2011 Mazda Mazda2 GS - 1.5L Manual : Yozora Edition (1 of 500)
2003 Nissan Xterra SE - 4x4 Supercharged : 2" Body Lift, 4" Suspension Lift & 33" MTR Kevlar
2001 Nissan Frontier SE - The Frontrailer : Expedition/Off-Road Trailer Project
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

fraggle rock
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>no, he is right about "mask"<p>Transformers, Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazard, Chips, Go Bots, Pole Position was cool too<hr></blockquote>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Since we're going there . . . Dukes of Hazard! [Shrug]<p>one<hr></blockquote>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>oh buddy, i didnt watch either one of those shows, its garfield all the way<hr></blockquote>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>im gonna have to agree with barry on this one<p>those were pretty much the only 2 shows i watched<hr></blockquote>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Thundercats<hr></blockquote>
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>no, he is right about "mask"<p>Transformers, Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazard, Chips, Go Bots, Pole Position was cool too<hr></blockquote><p>Why do people do this? It's a poll. When you go to Vote for a president, you don't start writing more names on the ballot. Just stick to the 2 shows that are on the poll. My God!<p>So Far we have:
Fraggle Rock = 10
Smurfs = 3<p>Looks like the Fraggles are in the lead by a lot. This is how I figured it would turn out. Fraggle Rock kicks serious a$$.<p>[ January 21, 2003: Message edited by: VizualXTC ]</p>
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i'm gonna have to say smurfs, i was a little late for fraggle rock. i don't remember it. but batman was the best.
The_Great_Tonge

:D :D
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

XTC! That's funny ish! :p
But to keep you happy, I hated both shows. But here's what I liked:<p>Different Strokes
Good Times
A-Team
The Amazing Spiderman (original 15 minute episodes)
Captain Caveman 'And Son'
Jetsons
Pac-Man<p>
The list goes on bud! Don't hate . . . participate! :shrug: <p>one
The_Great_Tonge

lol, captin cave man...damn i feel old looking back. i asked a kid if he knew about street fighter today and he said no!! i mean these damn kids dont know street fighter, whats wrong with the children today!!
Becker

Post by Becker »

Frag Rock, it was the best!
94 V6 GS Teal
I'm Not C0CKY....Just Perfect
roly_39

Post by roly_39 »

Smurfs.....but i mostly watched<p>-G.I Joe
-Transformers
-Mask
-Spiderman<p>I remember i used to get my parents to dish out tons of money 'till i had the complete toy collection of G.I joe and most Transformers and never played with them....weren't we crazy as kids?.....hehe.....but even crazier than that was my 30 year old hair dresser at the time....she collected G.I joe too and kept trying to get all my rare ones...hehe...she was hot but i was like 8...
White '95 RS<BR>Kicker-equipped

Return to “Off-Topic”