4:20

Off-Topic Discussions
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Re: 4:20

Post by cjthor »

I agree with Bill fer the most part. Smokin weed is just like any other habit. If you let it get outta hand it can take over. Look at people who have serious drinking problems. They look like sh*t and smell like booze. People who smoke cigarettes are the same way. A pack a day will make you all wrinkly and yer teeth turn a nasty shade of yellow. I don't think a J a day is gonna hurt anything...
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Sorry but if we cant post about street racing(because it is illegal and has the potential to kill) then we should not be allowed to post about weed(because it is illegal and has the potential to kill)<p>just my two cents
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

i guess i learned somthing new today. and mx3man83 is kind of right i see what he means by not being able to talk about streetracign but yet were are talkign bout weed. but whatever i dont really care. im not a weed smoker but i dont care if ppl do it, just not in fornt of me
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

i don't touch the stuff...did about 2 years ago, but i find doing it stupid now...no offense to anyone that does, but hey, the money that i just spend on that dimebag could be much better spent, and much more enjoyed on my car!
ShwagMX3

Post by ShwagMX3 »

Alot of things have the potential to kill. Also Marijuana is legal in Great Britan, parts of Canada, all across europe and in most states with a medicinal perscription. Street racing is illegal everywhere.
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

it is not legal in any specific part of Canada. but a couple people in the last few years have gone to court with their docotrs saying that a couple splifs a day would make them feel better , cuz they had some bad diseases, and had to take like 40 pills a day. and the doctors approved it, but ya it isn't legal in a certain province or anything just a couple "specail" people have the pivilage
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

ShwagMX3

Post by ShwagMX3 »

What about Vancouver B.C.? They have "smoke friendly" clubs and stuff. Can you explain this to me?
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

i dont know, but i havent heard anything about it being legal
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Dang bill, u seem to be offended. I personally dont care for the stuff and i dont care who does it and doesnt. The fact is it is an illegal drug except when used in a controlled environment(for example, when a doctor gives a prescription)Street racing can be compared to that as well, it is illegal, yes, but RACING is legal when in a controlled environment(for example, at the track).
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

I am all for legalizing weed and taxing the hell out of it. It is no more dangerous than alcohol. Eventually, maybe 30 years down the road, serious weed smokers will start suffering the long term effects and then sue the companies that grow and distribute it and the whole industry will come crashing down just like all the cigarette manufacturers are starting too. These days no one feels like they have to take responsibilities for their own actions, so the best way to get rid of anything that is potentially dangerous if used in excess is to legalize and promote it. Just look at all the fast food, tobacco, alcohol, and gun manufacturers who are wrapped up in unbeleviably expensive lawsuits. The only smokers left will be the hard core ones who grow their own stuff and therefor have no one to blame but themselves and they will be few and far between.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
I_love_my_MX-3

Post by I_love_my_MX-3 »

ya i enjoy it at least once a day.<p>btw i still go to school, work, pay bills and get everything done fine.
1992 MX-3 handed down to my sis :)
1992 MR-2 Turbo sold and missed :(
1995 Integra GS-R :)

Marlon

Post by Marlon »

i used to alot but just grew out of it
i do it like once every 2 months
1993 MX-3 GS V6 - Stock
2004 MazdaSpeed MX-5
2004 RX-8 - Project
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

4:20... hmm History's Lost and Found is almost over...better get to the tube. Smoking isnt good... gin is better.
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html
novadoc

Post by novadoc »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mx3man83:
Sorry but if we cant post about street racing(because it is illegal and has the potential to kill) then we should not be allowed to post about weed(because it is illegal and has the potential to kill)<p>just my two cents<hr></blockquote><p>smoking weed is your own stupidity (no offence to those who do)
all your doin is hurting yourself<p>street racing can kill innocent people<p>they rarely ever talk about the dumbass kid in the suped up civic that flipped over 7 times and died, its the 3 passengers or family of 5 on the way back from a camping trip that he killed in the process <p>im sure theres a lotta people that'll back me up on that one
:shrug: <p>you still made a good point tho man<p>peace<p>[ January 14, 2003: Message edited by: NoVa ]</p>
NoVa<p>Image
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I'll go ahead and close this, cause it should have been a while back.

Return to “Off-Topic”