Hey anyone know where i could find<p>
a 1986 Toyota Corolla GTS HB *the initial D Car"
in the Vancouver, BC or Washington area
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
marshmallow15

Re: Corolla GTS Hachi Roku

Post by marshmallow15 »

actually what you're looking for is an ae86 'hachi' meaning 8 and 'roku' meaning 6. those are sold in japan and other countries, here they call it the corolla but its not the actual real thing...although most people tend to claim having a two-tone hacki roku.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

we did get the corolla gts. but we did not get the apex trueno corolla gts. there is a difference
Honda Etr

Post by Honda Etr »

I've been looking for one for near 2 years now. I can't find one that doesn't have rusted fenders. All the ones I have seen are rusted right through. The ones that are in good shape go for big bucks.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

Dont know where you can find one but this mr2 kid i know has one with a JDM swap(not sure which engine)...That thing is the ultimate sleeper...looks like a pile of garbage but runs like a mofo...
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

someone else knows about intital d!!! i'm the only person around here that's even heard of it.
Soulflare

Post by Soulflare »

Trust me... a famous anime / manga like that i'm sure everyone has heard of it...though its been out for quiet a few years now... especially if ur a car modification freak or a CG freak like myself...
Soulflare
Pearl MX-3 GSR (SOLD)
Mystic RX-8 GT
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

i found 2 1987 in Alberta for 3000 Canadian one in Edmonton one in Calgary... and im aware that the APEX model wasn't avalible in North America but you can get the same body style as it and plus i don't want the initial D car exactly i just want a Corolla GTS that has RWD hehehe (can u say drift)<p>[ January 04, 2003: Message edited by: sean_hibbitts ]</p>
1994 Mazda MX3
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

And whats this about people not knowing about
INITIAL D hollllllllllyyyyyyy *BEEEEEP* thats just *BEEEPING* Whack *BEEP* lol lolololol<p> :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Paragon

Post by Paragon »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Soulflare:
Trust me... a famous anime / manga like that i'm sure everyone has heard of it...though its been out for quiet a few years now... especially if ur a car modification freak or a CG freak like myself...<hr></blockquote><p>i mentioned it the other day to some of my friends, who drive some pretty nice cars, and all i got in response were blank stares.
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

if your planning to get an ae86 be prepared to spend big bucks to get that thing to drift half way decent...
Tman

Post by Tman »

can somebody post some pics of this car ya'll are talkin about...i would love to see it.
R.I.P. September 25th @ 2:55 p.m. - 93 Mx-3 RS :-(

Return to “Off-Topic”