Drove an Imprezza

Off-Topic Discussions
sean_hibbitts

Drove an Imprezza

Post by sean_hibbitts »

I drove a Imprezza TS tonight and **** does it ever handle like a dream and guess what im finnaly get used to manual cuz i drove it pretty well hmmmmmm can any one say MR2 Time :D :D <p>------------------------
whats the difference between me Driving a Protege and a Precidia nothing cuz i always drive so damn good :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
Sonicxtacy02

Re: Drove an Imprezza

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

lol. I've got a ZE stick sittin at home doin nothin cause i havent taken the time to learn how to drive it. Well, that and its bumperless :D <p>Oh well, i guess i'll just have to get used to my new tiptronic eclipse :D<p>[ December 22, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]</p>
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Eclipse..... hehehe i wish i had an Eclipse.... damn every one has such nice "other" Cars and im stuck with the MX-3 RS Sniff sniff i need a Mx3 GS badly
1994 Mazda MX3

Post by Guest »

Shi*, I have an RS but its a stick, its got some poke, you wouldnt think these come with 88 hp, people complain about HOW SLOW it is. But I guess their driving auto's. Cause the stick version doesnt seem as slow as every is making it sound, I mean, its slow compared to 70% of the cars on the road, but it keeps up with traffic well, and I can it doesnt drag behind when the stop light goes green. And saying that doesnt mean I push it and shift at 5 and a half or 6 rpms, I shift at a nice 3 and a half or sometimes 4. Only car I've ever had so far, and probably gonna have it for a while. Wish I could afford a new car, but only 19 and in school so dont have the money =(
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

ive had my auto rs sohc for a while and i always thought it had some kick after doing my basic mods and porting to it.<p>then when i bought the rx7, i realized how slow the rs was. i guess it all depends on what cars you've ridden on in your lifetime. if you ever get picked up from school from your cousin's fast car or from your grandparent's station wagon.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

my MX3 is the 1994 model so it's 105 HP DOCH Engine when or after i find a job im gonna start adding on to that number by installing air intake. air filter headers ect.... im aiming to increase my MX3's HP to about 120 or 115 ... but thats so far away :shrug:
1994 Mazda MX3
quinn_seipp

Post by quinn_seipp »

well lets just say my mx-3 feel VERY slow, lol :p
130 hp and 1000 horsepower strong, ;)
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by sean_hibbitts:
Eclipse..... hehehe i wish i had an Eclipse.... damn every one has such nice "other" Cars and im stuck with the MX-3 RS Sniff sniff i need a Mx3 GS badly<hr></blockquote><p>
i know im gonna get a lot of **** for this, but you sniff cause your driving a mx, could be worse, could be drivin a honda, lol
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MX3_Racer120:
[QB]Shi*, I have an RS but its a stick, its got some poke, you wouldnt think these come with 88 hp, people complain about HOW SLOW it is. But I guess their driving auto's. Cause the stick version doesnt seem as slow as every is making it sound, I mean, its slow compared to 70% of the cars on the road, but it keeps up with traffic well, and I can it doesnt drag behind when the stop light goes green... <p>I agree, I was very impressed with the SOHC, I've owned many cars and have test driven a lot of them too, and I've always been very impressed with my car, and have impressed a lot of others too in how well I can keep up with them, just lighten the hell out of it and keep your revs up! :p
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by airjordon_09:
<p>
i know im gonna get a lot of **** for this, but you sniff cause your driving a mx, could be worse, could be drivin a honda, lol
<hr></blockquote><p>heh i nearly was by one day. the very next day i found my baby my Beautiful MX3 RS (sniff) lol but seriously it would be nice to have another car to drive... specially an Impreza :) :)
1994 Mazda MX3

Return to “Off-Topic”