to everyone

Off-Topic Discussions
dam2009

to everyone

Post by dam2009 »

Just wanna take few moments to thank Jeff, the moderators,and all the people in here for taking their time and keeping this site up to date, clean and FREE! Happy Holidays, and Merry Christmass.
polak_gino

Re: to everyone

Post by polak_gino »

yup i agree, this is a great site, and it wouldnt be this way if it wasnt for soem of the people that take car off it , and for jeff for starting the site in the first place. i would also liek to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday season, and hopefeully ur mx-3 gets everything it wants
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
DVH

Post by DVH »

H0 H0 H0 H0 H0! Merry Xmas!!!! to all the Mx-3er's out there !!! YEAH for sure, thanx to the mods for an awesome site !
Wish u all a kick a*s Xmas and happy new year.....Don't party too much.....uhhh, screw it , have fun, but hey , be safe!
later :D<p>[ December 21, 2002: Message edited by: DVH ]</p>
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

Even though I'm no longer an MX-3er, I must say this is my favorite site! And I respect Jeff and the Mods for maintaining the site very well! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year All!
Be Safe. :)
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Ya course Props to all that work hard to keep these forums flowing and ya Merry Christmas to ya'll and for those of other Religions Shalom Happy Chanukah and Eid Mumbarak
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

yeah, quick thanx to everyone who has spent mad hours making this sight, i think pretty much everyone here takes this sight for granted, thanx a lot guys for everything, and merry x-mas to everyone have fun on new years but NO DRINKING AND DRIVING YOUR MX, if you gonna drink and drive, make sure its in a civic, lol, jokes, na, everyone have a safe christmas and new years<p> peace
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
Talon_66

Post by Talon_66 »

The best to u and urs, and best wishes to EVERYONE in the coming new year. Stay safe in the coming weeks. Don't smash up ur beautiful cars.
93 GS, KLZE, KL31 ECU, Centerforce Stg 3 Clutch, 2.25" Exhaust w/Flowmaster muffler, OBX Headers, Pheno Spacers, Front & rear X-drilled/slotted Rotors, KVR pads, SS brake & clutch lines, Ractive Filter, H&R Springs, Tokico Blue Struts, 8mm Accel Wires, MSD 6A w/ Blaster 2 Coil, HVAC Indiglo Panel. *Sold*
06 Eclipse GT *Sold*
08 Evo X GSR *Current*

Return to “Off-Topic”