new wrx no more bug eyed neon headlights

Off-Topic Discussions
polak_gino

Re: new wrx no more bug eyed neon headlights

Post by polak_gino »

ya thats so much better, ya this gen looks liek a neon on stariods, i still love the last generation with the nice long narrow lights, and the body styling was nicer from the last gen the car look a lot wider and more aggressive
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed

Post by Guest »

Mmmmmmm, I love the WRC, watch it all the time on Speedvision. Yes, it looks a lot better without those lights!
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

My God it looks like some one threw on the RSX Headlights onto the WRX....... nice i wish i wasn't a poor student i want an WRX sooooo bad :D ...... or and RSX hehehehehehehe......... and also i kinda liked the bug eye look remind me of a Dodge Neon/ SX 2.0 Headlights...... and if you haven't looked at you car lately it's pretty buggish looking it looks like a Beetle or a Ladybug i realized......... :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

buddy these lights look nothing like the rsx lights? and please never again say u like th bug eyed look cuz it reminds u of a neon, those cars are such a piece of ****, impreza and neon should never be i the same sentence
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by polak_gino:
buddy these lights look nothing like the rsx lights? and please never again say u like th bug eyed look cuz it reminds u of a neon, those cars are such a piece of ****, impreza and neon should never be i the same sentence<hr></blockquote>
true dat!!! brotha! lol
never confuse the two.......<p> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

hahahah you like that dvH?<p>well its tru man those cars cannot be compared.
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

I was just saying sheesh... they remind me of RSX lights..... and nuthing wrong with any WRX even if it does have Bug eyes..... the Horse power and Turbo speaks for its self.... and so what if Neon s are **** thats your opinion Neon's are good reliable cars. and pretty fast too if u got a 5 speed manual :D
1994 Mazda MX3
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Pfff, neons aren't reliable, I've got 2 friends that have had the worst experiences with those cars, maybe they were just lemons, who knows :shrug: But anyways, sport compact car made a project car out of a neon, they added a ton of stuff to it, put a lot of money towards it and it gained like 22hp. I lost all respect for neons after that, granted it was the older 1st gen bodystyle and 4 door, why did they pick that car anyways? Anyways, bug lights are gay, and those new ones look kinda weird too.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

ya i still think neons are horrible cars, but i still think subaru should bring their last gen of head lights back before the "neon" nights. they were soo nice, nice narrow ones that wrapped around the car
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

lol ya First Gen neon's are terrible bcuz of all the problems they had partly because they were made by chryslers now defunct cheap car side..... Plymouth.... the new ones are made by Dodge and hopefully they put in the same values in designing the SX 2.0 as they put in the viper... although it's doubtful but one can always hope can't they :D but the new WRX lights i like way better..... hmmm now if i could just convince my Dad to sell his MR2 :D :D
1994 Mazda MX3
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

What gen. mr2? Mk1? sell it, Mk2, keeeeeep iiiiitt!!!! spyder, gone.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 992mmx3:
What gen. mr2? Mk1? sell it, Mk2, keeeeeep iiiiitt!!!! spyder, gone.<hr></blockquote><p>it's an AW11 Supercharged and it has pretty low KMs too unfortunatly i can't seem to make him part with it although a Celica or a WRX would look wonderfuly nice next to my MX3 :D
1994 Mazda MX3
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Is the supercharger still good on it? How does that car perform? I've always wondered that. yes celica's and wrx's are pretty cool, but you know your mx-3 would overshadow either one in the driveway right? ;) hahaha
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

the car still runs really fast and the body is in Immaculate condition... i really don't know what a good supercharger sounds like from a bad one... so i can't help you there and also it's hard for me to say because im not allowed to touch it period because i can't drive Manual for **** and it's a cop magnet because it's so ****ing fast and the engine screams like banshee while it's crusing down the freeway :D :D and true my MX3 looks nicer than alot of the newer cars peh and wouldn't you know everyone right off the bat asks me what kinda Honda it is.... :eek: <p>i'll post a Pic on the image forum sometime i have to scan it in first though<p>[ December 20, 2002: Message edited by: sean_hibbitts ]</p>
1994 Mazda MX3

Return to “Off-Topic”