honda bashing

Off-Topic Discussions
Sonicxtacy02

Re: honda bashing

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by DVH:
Holy sh*t .....hey Steeb, ur on a mx-3.com (thats a Mx-3 site), what the hell are u doin??? ok, maybe honda's are good little cars and maybe quick.....but what the Fu*k, i don't know about anyone else, but this is gettin annoying with all ur charts and sh*t.......why don't go and buy Honda if they soooooo GReat ! <p>I'm really not tryin to be rude Mods, just its gettin a little crazy......<p>Hey Curt , im with u , HOnda's Suck, like i give 2 sh*ts if they are fast or GOOD cars.....who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!?????? i don't , anyone else care?????????? MAZADA rox!!!!!!! Bottom line Steeeb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :D <p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> send the hondas my way and u will see a big car with a 725 woop a small car with what, like 1.5-2.0 litres? this discussion is pointless... there is always a faster car... <hr></blockquote><p>Again, my point is shared. There's always a faster car. Steeb youre obviously more informed about hondas than anyone else on the board and noones questioning that. Place your application for "honda moderator on an Mx-3 board" with jeff and let it be. Oh wait, i forgot, you own an mx-3 too, so i guess that makes you just as "performance" oriented as the rest of us. If you really feel so strongly about the Type R, NSX, or anything else in hondas lineup, then drive your 3 on down to a dealership and pick one up... then beat all the mazda cars on the planet. Personally, if i saw you on the street, i think to myself "just another ricer" and go about my merry way. I would THINK ricer because of the trend aspect. Performance is not even apart of that immediate assumption. I dont WANT a honda because i want some type of originality involved in my vehicle and i wanna spend my thousands of dollars for a car that fits me more than everyone else on the street.<p>So in summary (again), Steeb equals "big nuts know it all honda guy". Sonicxtacy02 equals "opinionated uninformed guy just wanting to respond to a pointless post to share OPINION". We both drive the same cars and are on the same board. So what does arguing prove?<p>[ December 20, 2002: Message edited by: Sonicxtacy02 ]</p>
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

Can't we all just get along with each other.... sheesh it makes me ashamed to own an MX3 by hearing this kinda crap were no different from any ****ing Riced up Honda driver talking about who car is better and being jackasses about it....... too and if some people haven't looked at there car lately they might be pretty riced up with there body kit and KL ZE engine...... peh it's no better than a Riced Civic with a Prelude engine swap. so peh whats the point of this whole disscusion so we can reaffirm that many people on this board hate Honda's or like them.. it's pointless to ****ing even get into this crap im neutral on the whole subject... just like some said one persons peice of crap is another persons treasure Civic owners prolly love there cars as much as we love our MX3's and there's not much difference between us cuz were all people that love our cars. weather it be a MX3 or a Civic.....and SonicXtacy i wouldn't even say Steeb is Eminem.... he's more like Trent Lott he brought up a topic that splits this Board apart because people mark what side there on and it creates Stupid Cliqe's so meh im thinking not much more mature dialect can come from this topic a modderator should just close it cuz it's just gonna end up being one flame after another from here on
1994 Mazda MX3
Calling all my Cidia's too the east and the west
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

LMAO@ Trent Lott :D
Shaun Newman
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Sonicxtacy02:
LMAO@ Trent Lott :D <hr></blockquote><p>Yeah Trent Lott... i woulda said George W Bush but thats a little bit too offending :D <p>and this ain't got nothing to do with Honda's but ya'll should see Bowling for Columbine
1994 Mazda MX3
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

Hey, don't be doggin on Bush, he just gave me a 1/2 day on the 24th. Good 'ol homeland security. ;)
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
natural born honda killer

Post by natural born honda killer »

the main reason i dont like (not hate) hondas is because of their tq. im sorry i guess you can call me a tq junkie. but i have a story but i cant put it here only because this board doesnt accept street racing. so im gonna respect that but lets just say that the outcome was decided on tq cause i know i should have been creamed but i wasnt cause of tq. and honestly the tq is one of the only reasons i didnt get a honda. yeah thye have the prelude with descent tq but they are way too $$$. sorry college comes first. but i will tell you that tq does a lot for these cars. and honestly my goal with my car is to have a high hp car but at the same time either have my tq right by the hp # or even above it. thats just me. and 1.8t (bpt and vw) can become tq monsters. i mean with a chip alone on the vw you can achieve about 220whp and like 240-250 tq. just a chip alone. i know of a guy that is running like a 13.1XX in the 1/4 on the stock turbo and no internal upgrades. not sur ehow much power but still impressive on a 1.8T that just has bolt ons. either way most people dont choose a car cause of the engine unless they are enthusiasts, but most go for looks. thats fine but if i had to buy a good looking car but it came with a low power car but could easily swap motors and have lower payments i know whta im gonna choose. im just saying everycar has certain people that it attracts. therefore just get what you like. and no i dont hate hondas just dislike the tq thats all.
jeremy cline
95 MX-3 RS
The only BPT GTR MX-3 in Texas!!!

man iraq sucks!!!
992mmx3

Post by 992mmx3 »

When you mention most people go for looks and not the engine, you must mean the opposite for VW people, man i hate those ugly boxy lookin things. Nothing but high school chicks and pretty boys drive those around here.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

damn you man i'm goin to test drive a 03 VR6 tomorrow! :D :p
Shaun Newman
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by 992mmx3:
Hey, don't be doggin on Bush, he just gave me a 1/2 day on the 24th. Good 'ol homeland security. :D :D ..... and plus i can't help but knock him im Canadian..... and to me Bush is a complete Moron :D
1994 Mazda MX3
Steeb

Post by Steeb »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> We both drive the same cars and are on the same board. So what does arguing prove?
<hr></blockquote>
maybe next time i should post one fact at a time nice and slowly so its not an arguement. talking crap does start arguements and between us you are doing that. arguing doesnt prove anything but, the "****" i posted does. might i add, name calling doesnt prove jack either, and imo pretty lame on a bb....<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>I've just deemed Steeb the new Eminem of the ubb... he just wants to argue about everything <hr></blockquote>
im gonna cry now hes calling me names...<p> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>so peh whats the point of this whole disscusion? <hr></blockquote>
the whole point is as you said yourself, very well said i might add.
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>it makes me ashamed to own an MX3 by hearing this kinda crap were no different from any ****ing Riced up Honda driver talking about who car is better and being jackasses about it....... too and if some people haven't looked at there car lately they might be pretty riced up with there body kit and KL ZE engine...... peh it's no better than a Riced Civic with a Prelude engine swap.<hr></blockquote><p>im not trying to split up anybody. its like this, u dont call a classmate dumb when u got the same grade or worse just like the point of this was that if u drive rice dont make fun of rice. if u drive a slow car dont talk crap bout slow cars cuz mx3 is one of the slowest and unless u have bragging rights then go for it talk all you want. who cares if i made a comparison to honda. would it be different if i used a car like toyota? i used honda cuz most people talk crap talk crap about hondas so might as well use them. now if i mentioned the crappy dohc dsm eclipse non turbo that could barely do 17-18's in the 1/4 and call it the "big engine that couldnt" nobody would be mad or begin name callin. but hey i chose to use honda cuz its a good example and so did u, from my opening cuz it's better to, compare to better, my opinion again. if i talked about how good the k8 is compared to the non turbo eclipse nobody would have gotten mad cuz i didnt compare a "better motor", also my opinion. call me eminem if u like, personally i think hes a strage guy but very smart and knows what sells.<p>my points exactly especially for cars like ours.
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr> there is always a faster car<hr></blockquote><p>how many tims should i say its no personal matter and unnecessary to start attackin people because the "opinions" you posted were challenged and obviously proven wrong. if you posted opinions and i had no facts to prove otherwise would you be crying about it? nobody is making u believe the "****" i posted, as some of u would call it. u can call me whatever you want but your opinion was still proven wrong. not my fault you opinion was based on pure feelings and no concrete facts. <p>attackin people like this will only get you moderated. ive done nothing wrong except challenge a few peoples opinion with facts so dont cry to me about it i didnt make those facts up.

Post by Guest »

i think steeb is having too much fun with that quote button

Post by Guest »

oh, and are u a honda nazi or somethin cuz all your honda propaganda isnt going to get you anywhere on a mazda bb, just to let u know
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mananamx3er:
oh, and are u a honda nazi or somethin cuz all your honda propaganda isnt going to get you anywhere on a mazda bb, just to let u know<hr></blockquote><p>ya **** steeb man seriously tone it down a lil it's a tad annoying if you want a ****ing civic or Prelude so badly<p>Civic's<p>Pr elude's<p>theres plenty of ****ing Honda's for ya and there in canadian prices so pretty cheap for ya....<p>[ December 20, 2002: Message edited by: sean_hibbitts ]</p>
1994 Mazda MX3
sean_hibbitts

Post by sean_hibbitts »

like i said i don't hate Honda's infact if fate hadn't brought me my baby i would of ended up buying a 92 Civic HB ....... but seriosuly your being a lil to Hondagressive on a Mazda board. like i said in a couple post ago a modderator should just close this cuz it'll end up being nothing more than one big flame war......... and your not helping any with your annoying ****ing quote this quote that......
1994 Mazda MX3
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

im sorry, but honestly who gives a ****, is it because you want a civic that you dont like people bashing them? like who cares, people will bash a civic if they want to, you know the reasons why some people hate them so much, and thats what you wanted to know, SO DROP IT<p>peace :D
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “Off-Topic”