road rage can be bad especially when your the victim, pl

Off-Topic Discussions
992mmx3

Re: road rage can be bad especially when your the victim, pl

Post by 992mmx3 »

Wow, Merry Christmas, I guess. That sucks man, sorry to hear about that, at least your mx is okay.
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

Did you get the plate number??? Man I can't believe some ****er would do that, I remember when I was driving one time some guy slammed on his brakes and got out of his truck with a hatchet LOL, I was like ok there buddy, grabbed his plate # and got the cops on his *** :) The cops had me come in to ID him and his truck but I don't know if he was just fined or actually charged.
Shadow_Mx-3

Post by Shadow_Mx-3 »

That's real bad, there are alot of cases like this here in canada.<P>I read in the newspaper yesterday that a guy was driving and then some other driver came right up on his *** from nowhere and started to flash his high beams to pass him up. But the first driver could not move over. At some point he just moved over and stopped at a liquor store to let the other guy pass him but instead the other driver followed the first one and stopped at the same place. The 2nd driver was furious and just started attacking the first.. and broke his leg before leaving.<P>The guy is now at the hospital and they had to put screws and stuff to hold his leg together.<P>Now you can see where road rage can lead to.<P>In a way you can be lucky that he didin't decide to do more damage...<P>I'm glad to see that are are still okay.
Jean-François
Now Mazda MP3 2001 Owner
The MX-3 is sold !
polak_gino

Post by polak_gino »

thats crazy man , some people are pretty screwed. people like that deserve a kick in the head
> Toronto MX-3 Club
> My Car Audio Install
> ProMazda.com

Metalic Green '92 GS 5-Speed
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

This was in the paper 1 year ago. <BR>Driver 1 is driving his car to work at a nice slow pace. Driver 2, behind him is trying to pass and can't. They get off the highway at the same off ramp. Driver 2 gets out of his car and knocks on the window of the driver 1. Driver 1 rolls down his window and gets an earful from the driver 2 and then gets a punch in the head. Driver 1 tries to get out of his car at this point. Before driver 1 gets out of the car , driver 2 has realized the immense size of driver 1 and tries to hold the door shut, not allowing driver 1 to get out of the car. Driver 1 forces the door open which hits driver 2, knocking him down. Driver 1 realizes that driver 2 is down for the count and hurt, so he just gets back in his car and drives to work. <BR>Later that morning, driver 1 is arrested for assault with a deadly weapon (the weapon being the car). <BR>WTF!!! :eek: <P>one<p>[ December 06, 2002: Message edited by: EBUCKS ]
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

not trying to be mean but dont be a ***** man. ive been in places like that where you might be scared of your actions. but they shouldnt have punched you in the face. let the cops take care of em, and tell the cops if the guys come around your way again your going to deal with them. its lie telling the cops they are might come after you without actually dropiing dime(snitching). so thats my .02$, and it gotten me this far in life with no problems :D
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mx-k:<BR><STRONG>Ya i did get the plate number and already reported it to the cops. However I'm not going to pursue it or press charges because my identity would be released. These kinda guys are notorious for getting everyone they know to come after you if you mess with them, and I think I would rather not put myself or my family in any more danger. I figure they'll eventually get whats coming to them.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Two words for you man....PRESS CHARGES!!!!! If you don't, they will continue to treat others like this. They must be taught a lesson. Who is gonna pay for your broken tooth!! I am sure that if you did this to someone they would not let you off.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

Thats sucks, man I think you should defiently press charges. I wouldn't worry about these guys trying to get their friends involved unless their names are Vinny and Luigi and they were driving a black Town Car or something. Damn, I thought people were nice in Canada!<P>One time my buddy and I stopped at Circle k and these two vatos in a lowrider pulled up next to us claiming that we cut them off and then they started to reach for guns saying that they were going to shoot us then like 5 people came out of the store and they got scared off. You just never know, there are some real screwed up people out there. Arizona isn't too bad but If I ever move to LA I am definetly taking my Beretta with me every time I get in my car. <P>Good luck and don't let those *** holes get away with it-make them buy you a pimpin'gold tooth with a diamond in it :D :D
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

i dont know man, personally i think you should go find their car, follow their a$$'s home, and when they get out of their ride, beat the living $hit out of them, man, personally i think you should take care of this yourself, back-ups good but man, i feel better if did it myself, so find them, knock them the **** out and show them who they ****ed with :D
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I think this is pick on mx3 week...You got jacked up by some dudes with a serious case of road rage, and my spoiler got knocked right off of my car last night by some dumb a$$'s...I was so ticked...Last night there was a huge party at my complex and there was all kinds of drunk people around, and some kids decided it would be fun to rip a spoiler off of that nice lookin mazda over there...my friend hears a thud and looks over, he sees that my spoiler is on the ground and there is 2 guys and a girl next to it..my frineds come get me(im in my room sleepin with my gf)..meanwhile some of my friends stayed outside and followed them to their car but they knew they were being followed so they just walked to the gate...me and 4 of my friends caught up and confronted them...some chino named "jason wong"(one of the guys we followed) started callin the cops right in front of us!! IT was so funny, we were about to beat his A$$ and he was like , excuse me, what complex is this(when he was tryin to tell the cops)!! There were no actualy witnesses of them breakin my spoiler off, so i couldnt justify beating their A$$ 's, so we just threatened them and took off(and by the way, the way, we didnt threaten the girl or anything, she was totally out of it)...man i wish my friends would have have actually seen them rip it off..i would have loved to kick some a$$ last night...Right when i heard my spoiler was ripped off i got SOO pissed like in half a second...i just wanted to hit someone! You may think that sounds kind of psycho, but when it actually happens to you, you will realize how it feels....Of course i was over it in about an hour, cuz my insurance is going to pay for it :) BUt its just principal of the matter....ok im done lettin off steam...adios!<p>[ December 07, 2002: Message edited by: mx3man83 ]
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Off-Topic”