my "avatar" (? for moderators)

Off-Topic Discussions
992mmx3

Re: my "avatar" (? for moderators)

Post by 992mmx3 »

Hell, I don't even have a personal image, maybe I'm just not on enough to care, I post, I read, I learn, I leave. :)
-Mark Lathrop
1992 MX-3 RS-T
B6T with some goodies

"...I told those fudgepackers I liked Michael Bolton's music..."
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

Barry, thank you for that added nonesense.
Outside of the parenthesese Jeff bashed grammar, for the record.
However, I have no problem with this site. I actually really enjoy this site. I've made a few suggestions as has Mr. Mike here and I see a lack of decent response from you.
If you have some time read my posts. I have a sense of humour also. But when you have used your "sense of humour" remarks towards me in the past, I wasn't a fan. And most of your posts seem to be the same way towards others. Personally I don't see you helping your cause (this site).
I challenge you to be courteous to your followers and members . . . that's all! ;) <p>one
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

Your welcome :)
gmuffb

Post by gmuffb »

I know that my two cents aren't that important, but I can't help but comment. I wasted my time reading this post...It's just petty. Personally I don't know Jeff, I've seen his posts and they've all been quite tasteful. I dig this place, yea I'd like to have my own avator...but that's not really as important as knowing for example what the touch button on my door means.<p>Moral: I'm just happy that their is an MX-3 web site, I can't complain about anything on here, when I appreciate everything that is on here...even this topic!
¤Kelli¤
maldo

Post by maldo »

There sure is a lot of whiny punks on this site as of late. It amazes me that some of you would rather find fault with this UBB and its parent site (MX-3.com) considering what it has done for you and others. I have been an avid reader/member of this site since its infancy and have enjoyed it thoroughly.<p>That said, I have not heard Jeff speak ill of anyone who did not deserve some sort remark based on the situation. There was no ill intent in this post until EBUCKS decided to bring it up. <p>EBUCKS, do you know Ryan? ;) <p>I am with Jeff and Barry on the grammar issue. I find it annoying but that's me, my opinion. To each his own and I don't judge Kaveh or anyone else for it. :shrug:
EBUCKS

Post by EBUCKS »

My question is, is Kaveh to be treated like sh*t then, because of the excitement in his grammar? C'mon guys and gals, I really don't want to drag this out. I just asked if you could have some respect for the other members on this site. This site is international and you may get members whose first language is not English.
I'll stop here. I realize that I've taken away from the content of this topic and it was selfish of me.
Please delete the references if you may . . . <p>P.S. Maldo, I'm not trying to be whiny. I'm just trying to enjoy, what normally is good reading. :cool: <p>one
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gmuffb:
......I dig this place, yea I'd like to have my own avator...but that's not really as important as knowing for example what the touch button on my door means.......<hr></blockquote><p>Kelli, that button, this is what i am told, is to ground out the shock when u step out of ur car.
U know sometimes when u get out, u get a Shock?? well touch that button beore u get out and the shock will be gone! MAGIC!!! lol Boy, Mazda sure takes care of us! heheh! :)
Oh yeah as for the grammer issue, do u guys really hate bad grammer on here?? im sorry, i use horrible grammer on here, how i type on here is no where near how i talk.....well.......some nights thats a different story..lol! anyways sorry for my bad grammer, i just get so excited and type all whacko and sh*t! lol I some edumacation! :)
Also, i think this site is freakin awesome!!!! good job Jeff and Barry and David and whoever else contributed to it!
The only reason i have the net is for this site and my email!!!!!if it weren't here , i think i could spend $30 a month on something alot better! ROck on mx-3er's! haha!
PS: KEV - i have a special picture cuz i am SPECIAL! HAHAH! jokes bro, hey u sell that white gs yet??<p> :D
Later guys!!!!
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

personally, i think jeff and the other mods give 110% effort in this site. i also think that the avatars are unnecessary and if they were deleted except for the mod's avatars, then maybe more space can free up for the server to provide space for a worthless topic like this one.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Some times my grammer is really bad when I am typing messages on here or other websites.<p>This is not because I am a retard or poor with English. It is because I type extremely fast and often what I am thinking in my head doesn't quite translate what came out on the screen. I suppose I should proof read it more before posting but I usually forget :shrug: <p>Oh well, I guess most people still understand what I am trying to say because nobody has ever complained about it. I usually catch the mistakes I made right after I post anyways.
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

woooooooohooooooooo!!!!<p>There is my name all ova dis thread and i dont even look at it because of a reason i will mention later!
First of all excuse da gramer i use, cuz i have been usin freakin chat programs or whateva since i was like 9, from the old crappy BBSs(old comp users know what i am talkin about) and i am still usin da same dam language i used then, and there will be no way on earth i will change it, cuz its easy, since i have no time to waste to check to see if i spelled "I" as an "i" or "supz" as " whats up"!!! end of discussion,,, :D :D
And that, in no way means that i use da same dam language daily, otherwise they would've kicked me outa da same door i went in university eh!
And Mad props to ya elroy(ebucks) bro, those were the same things i wanted to mention to admins, but since they all answered in a ..... way, i said what da hell. basically i wanted to ask to help out in da redesign of some parts of da site like the registry since i heard jeff doesnt have da time from some MXer at a meet, or like some pix, infos on the main site and those kinda stuff since i will be spending the next month or two at doin absolutely notin, cept for talkin on da phone and makin myself a krismass ride! :D :D
But i reconsidered my offer after what some guys said in this thread, and i said why should i give a ....! :D <p>And at the end i want to mention that there was a great job done on makin the site in 1999, but there are stuff that need to be updated and admins can ask users to help out with these stuff if they are unable to do it for whateva reason but i really enjoy this site since i love this car and had 4 of them since i became a member 11 months ago and i really learn valuable stuff, and i spend like 45 mins of my time here everyday! but i will just be one more browzin, learnin, leavin kinda person now! :D <p>latez<p>PS: Derek i had 27 offers but i turned them all down, cuz they were no MXer! they were better off drivin dodge shadow! :D :D car is still here and there are 5 more people comin to check out the carz!<p>[ December 17, 2002: Message edited by: kuruption1983 ]</p>
DVH

Post by DVH »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Andrew_Pakula:
.....This is not because I am a retard or poor with English. .....<hr></blockquote>
MEE TOO bro!!! haha, im no retard, just type too fast! hahaha<p>WELL kev, well see when i get back, one more question.....why is there a hole in the side, where the side marker would usually go???<p> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4

Return to “Off-Topic”