a question for the moderators

Off-Topic Discussions
tivo0131

a question for the moderators

Post by tivo0131 »

i don't want to make anyone mad so don't take this the wrong way but there is a lot of stuff on this forum that is unrelated to the mx-3. There are pictures of wrecked cars and other funny stuff but you guys don't take them off. I simply posted a pic of my girl and you say this is innapropriate? She was NOT nude and i don't think anyone would take offense to the pic. this should be a ring of people to get together and be friends. At least online friends and this should be a place to go to talk to other people who have the same interests. i don't think your being fair in this matter so i will not post any more on this forum i will only visit the forums that are mx-3 related
tivo0131

Re: a question for the moderators

Post by tivo0131 »

no reply by any of the moderators????? i know at least one if not all of you have read this post why is it that you took my post down and say its not mx-3 related and then not take others down that are not mx-3 related either ????????? anyone have an answer??????????????????????? and i just noticed another thing this forum is under other NON-related mx-3 forums you guys are whack and this place sucks whatever you guys suck *** and i'm never coming back here again later<p>[ November 20, 2002: Message edited by: tivo0131 ]
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

I kind of agree, originally it was only for MX-3 pictures/videos but over time more and more people have been posting off-topic stuff here.<P>I don't mind seeing some off-topic stuff in here but a lot of it could have been posted in the off-topic forum instead.
DVH

Post by DVH »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX-3.com:<BR><STRONG>...... The reason for that is, it could be considered offensive by some of the females on this board. Would you want the girls posting pics of guys to be rated on here. I don't think so.<P>[ November 20, 2002: Message edited by: MX-3.com ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I must agree with jeff there! hahaha, rating guys instead fo their cars........hum......DON"T THINK SO!!!!<BR>respect the ladies guys! they are sexy! haha<BR> :D
Derek Van Horne MX-3.com Member # 33
94 MX-3 Silver Stone Metallic CAR is SOLD
Car Domain Web page MX-3
Car Domain Web page SRT-4
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

personally id wanna see his girl lol
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
tivo0131

Post by tivo0131 »

i respect your authority because after all it is your site but when you blocked my post you said it was because it was an off topic suject and thats what got me mad. I don't beleive it was an offensive picture lets be real, there are a lot more offensive stuff taht just pop up when you are browsing the net. it was just my grilfriend in a bathing suit. to me thats not offensive. and the off topic thing....in the past when someone posted in the wrong forum it was simply moved to another forum not blocked.....and for the girls getting offended i don't agree with this at all. if they were to be offended it would be their own fault because they are the ones who choose to read the post. it was distinctly titled rate my girl so they should expect to se a pic of a girl and i agree i would not like to see pics of guys on this site but if a post was titled rate my man i personally would not click on it and if i did i would not be offended by what i saw because i chose to read the post all i'm saying is that this is a group of people who share the same interests.......the great mx-3, but we also are like friends so we should be able to talk about other things other than just mx-3 i know we all have other interests than just our cars thank you for reading my post and have a nice day<P>also we should move this to the off topic forumand i would like some other opinions should we be able to post other suff in the off topic forum if its not car or mx-3 related??? thank you again<p>[ November 20, 2002: Message edited by: tivo0131 ]
maldo

Post by maldo »

Rating of one gender can be taken quite easily as demeaning to another gender. I was surprised your post lasted as long as it did. You are correct that the picture was not inappropriate in its context but you have to realize that some people are sensitive to that type of thing. The reason there are sites like "am I hot or not", etc. is so that you can post you pic there. I guess next time, PM your friends the link.
airjordon_09

Post by airjordon_09 »

is she hot??????? :D
JºrDôñ
Mx sold, gonna miss ya babe

gti_driven@hotmail.com

Return to “Off-Topic”