Ultimate anybody?

Off-Topic Discussions
David Coleman

Ultimate anybody?

Post by David Coleman »

Just wondering if anybody here plays Ultimate regularly? I play a few times a week and have for the past few years. I'd never heard of the game till I got to college, but it sure is a blast. :D <P>Going to my friday night Ultimate game now, in fact... :D
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
Sonicxtacy02

Re: Ultimate anybody?

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

Dunno what ultimate is... but i sure would like to set up an online clan for SOCOM on ps2. Anyone playing that??? How about Madden or tribes too? I'm sick of gettin beat in SOCOM cause the 'tards i play with dont strategize [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

marshmallow15

Post by marshmallow15 »

i play socom too at my friend's house. me and two other friends are hardcore gamers...he has an xbox, ps2, gc, recently got a nintendo and he got a dc, sega cd, and lookin for an snes. i myself only have 3 systems and my friend has like 10.<P>socom's pretty good, but when we play blizzard its just the same strategy over and over again.
http://boostedboogie.notanorg.org
- team slideways
92' mazda mx-3 (parting out), 03' bmw 325i, 03' bmw 530i (traded for 325), red FD3S (sold), 2005 cateyes carbon fiber bike

Post by Guest »

I hear ya Marsh, I'm a pretty hardcore gamer too. I'm currently playing through Silent Hill 2 for the 3rd time. That game is amazing, the story gets so deep its unbelievable. Not to mention the game is scarey as hell to play.
Xero

Post by Xero »

I play ultimate once in a while, but I disc golf at least once a week when it's nice out. I've got 11 discs sitting right next to the pc now. I have a friend who goes to Saint Olaf in Minnesota. He got to take ultimate and disc golf for college Credit! I am so jealous of the bastard.
-Only Two things are infinite, the universe, and human stupidity; and I am unsure of the former. -Albert Einstein
LiL-LaW

Post by LiL-LaW »

I play all the time!<P>Kinda out of season up here though hehe.
SmokyMcGee

Post by SmokyMcGee »

I played once in a blue moon.. till my thrown out shoulder starting acting up. How did video games get into this convo?
eD
92 KL-ZE V6 FX-Designs kit
Sparkle Blue
http://smokymcgee.5u.com/index.html

Post by Guest »

Dont know Smokey, Marsh started talking about them ;)

Return to “Off-Topic”