who here is from Arizona?

Off-Topic Discussions
nksmx-3

who here is from Arizona?

Post by nksmx-3 »

so far i've seen that there is a few of us out here, i just wanted to know who else there is<P>foshizel my whistle :)
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
mx3man83

Re: who here is from Arizona?

Post by mx3man83 »

hey im from tucson....where are u?
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

im out on the outskirts of phoenix heading towards the flagstaff area.
late night conversations turn into a fight, and all the years youve been frustrated finaly subside, and you walk away, to face the day, alone.
azmtbkr81

Post by azmtbkr81 »

I'm from Phoenix but I go to school at NAU.
'94 Blaze Red RS<P>I may not have a lot of horsepower but I know how to use it!
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

hey azmtbkr81, i was going to go to nau until i changed my major and now go to midwestern universitie.i love the flag area i used to go to snow bowl durring the winter season to do some skiing, but i havent been in years.
nksmx-3

Post by nksmx-3 »

i remember seeing a girl from az on this site a little back.any body know her.
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

I dunno about seein the girl on this site but i have seen a hot babe drivin a GS around tucson, for some odd reason she just doesnt acknowledge my existence though.... [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Off-Topic”