wierdest night ever

Off-Topic Discussions
mzdspd

wierdest night ever

Post by mzdspd »

It all started with dinner. my date, a few friends of mine and me decided to go out to dinner before the home coming dance. it was the funniest :D dinner ever, we almost got kicked out for being to loud(was a ver fancy resturaunt) then when we got to the dance my date ditched me which i thought was gonna happen so it didn't bother me to bad but i was still mad :mad:. then the best part of the night was i ended up meeting this really hot chick and danced with her all night which made my date mad(lol) then the worst part of all happened i went out to my car to leave and there was gum in my key hole. i got that off with no prob then i realized the cover to the keyhole was gone and it looked like someone had tried to break in. i was like wtf. when i finally got the door open i left and went to the worst party ever at my friends. now i have a screwed up lock.(at least they didn't get in i guess) :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: <P>what a night.<p>[ October 06, 2002: Message edited by: mzdspd ]
dam2009

Re: wierdest night ever

Post by dam2009 »

If I'd do that to my girlfriend, probably she would be the one that'd screw my lock ;)

Post by Guest »

Yeah man, you should check her out. It might have been her.
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

no she was in my sight the whole night plus i took her home so i would have known.

Post by Guest »

d00d...maybe she did do it, i never thought of that. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

hey toozday shes not that smart<P>lol
Shades

Post by Shades »

Get a DNA test on that gum... you'll find out who it was!<P>Hahaha!
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
mzdspd

Post by mzdspd »

i never thought of that to bad i threw it on the ground lol
mx3man83

Post by mx3man83 »

you threw it on the ground!!?? I woulda chewed it...haha
Combat kit, Spectra blue paint, shaved, Black ADR flite 4 17's/ Yokahama ES 100's, straight through 2.5 inch cat back exhaust, CAI, Straight neck IM KLZE, poly filled motor mounts, Kl48/ Eprom chip, black altezzas, Wet Zex 75 shot, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Cosmo AFPR, GS SE all black interior, RF 1kbd amp, RF 12 HE2's (2), US acoustics 4 channel amp
My Cardomain site

Return to “Off-Topic”