Local MX-3'er

Off-Topic Discussions
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Local MX-3'er

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

soo i've been trying to find someone with an mx3 that actually enjoys it and such like all of us here on the board in my area.<BR>(i live outside of houston not downtown)<P>so i finally talk to this guy with one exactly liek mine but he's got steelies and a muffler. this guy is super crazy. he told me friend he's pushing 190hp b/c he put <B>3"</B> piping on his car! this is the same lil 88hp toy i have.<P>this guy drives around toying with my friends in their imports all night. even my friend with a protege5 spanked him...stupid riceboys
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten

Re: Local MX-3'er

Post by Guest »

LOL, yeah, there is a guy here that is like that too. His name is Seth and he has a stock EVERYTHING 4-banger, but he comes into work and says he's pushing 320 hp at the wheels, and he has an intake and a supercharger, I popped his hood and there was NOT ONE THING on it. He said he only puts that stuff on when he's racing. LOL LOL. Everyone knows he's full of sh**, I just cant believe he thinks people take him serisouly.
Show_MX

Post by Show_MX »

Really? Bring him up to Alpharetta, tell him there is a race waiting for him.....LOL this ought to be good

Post by Guest »

Hehe, I would if he still worked at the same place I do. He would go in the back of the parking lot and try to do donuts. It was pathetic. =)

Return to “Off-Topic”