2002 Civic SI test drive!!!!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
Travis83

2002 Civic SI test drive!!!!!!

Post by Travis83 »

I just test drove a brand new Civic SI. It was awesome. Lots of power allllll the way from idle to redline. It had great handling and lots of room inside too. Comes with a cd player and a pretty good stereo. The seats were basically racing seats and it came with a moonroof and airbags. Very cool car. I just wrecked my MX-3 so as soon as the insurance company decides to give me some money, I'm getting an SI. :D :D :D :D
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
dam2009

Re: 2002 Civic SI test drive!!!!!!

Post by dam2009 »

well..... at least my car (mx3) doesnt look like a piece of s---! and stuff isn't made "mini"
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

Wow...someone's jealous of Honda :roll:
****F.U.B.A.R. SINCE 03/30/02****<P>Blaze Red w/white racing stripes<BR>FX Designs Body Kit<BR>52" Aerospeed Aluminum Spoiler<BR>18X7.5 Konig Imagine Wheels<BR>Red underbody kit<BR>Blacklights inside
The_Great_Tonge

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

screw the civic, get the new sentra ser spec-v. plenty of power with good looks.
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

Yeah I'm going to test drive one next week.
The_Great_Tonge

i drove my friends(sentra) and its real nice. plenty of low end power. peeling out up to 3rd gear :eek: thing is the shifter feels somewhat rubery, maybe thats me. go get it!
avino

Post by avino »

eck! I'd prefer a civic over a sentra. perhaps because I can't stand big cars. My mx-3 is perfect for me. :)

Post by Guest »

get a celica gt or gts
Travis83

Post by Travis83 »

I test drove a Celica GT-S and it was slow as hell. Its a nice looking car but I want something faster.

Post by Guest »

i also foind the celicaslow but the prelude and integra type r were fun and fast as hell,<BR>especially the lude..go drive one and see the vtech in action..its awesome
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

You know... I thought it was cool they were coming out with the new Civic SI... im a HUGE Civic hatcback fan. Center shifter and all that, it was going to be tight. Then I saw one and mistook it for a FORD FOCUS.. Im sorry, but they could of at least been creative and not stolen a design from a domestic car maker... It kinda makes me sick thinkin about it... Lost even more respect for Honda...
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

so how did the spec v go? i want one sooo bad.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
The_Great_Tonge

don't we all, plenty of power and its not too big despite what CERTAIn people say ;)
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

i think to sentras are friggin slow... a kid has one round here thats pretty nice.. basic mods... the only thing its good for is burn out contests. i;ve drove it and MY mx-3 will and has walked all over it.
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
The_Great_Tonge

hmm ya and your 200hp mx-3 would put a whoopin on a 180hp car that is heavier. WE all dont have fast mx's OK!! :(

Return to “Off-Topic”