OOPS.....

Off-Topic Discussions
MrsOzx

OOPS.....

Post by MrsOzx »

Ok.. Ya I feel dumb.. Today I decided I was going to catch my office on fire.. As if the day was not boring enough. LOL.. I have this big no smoking rule in the office.. Well today was one of those days were I decided to break my rules (I can do that). So I was puffing away as my assistant walked in to my office. So, trying to hide the evidence, I (thought) I threw it out the window... Somehow [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] it found its way in the trash can (under the window).. Yaaaa. I lit my office up like a Christmas tree.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
OsoSlo z28

Re: OOPS.....

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

trying to collect on the insurance money?? oh yeah, i was looking at your profile/sig on your post....i was wondering how you can have a lude and yet you misspelled vtec :D ;)
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Actually the insurance will not cover it because of the cause. Ya thats going to cost me... It did not spread into the building, it just torched my office :confused: But I got it taken care of. It should be fixed by Tuesday afternoon.. The beauty of owning a "construction" company..<p>[ March 07, 2002: Message edited by: MrsOzx ]
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

I am thinking of a new daily driver for myself (keeping my MX tho) and my lease is up in the fall with my current car...so I am seriously thinking either prelude or probe...(used) any insight on what to look for besides the obvious in the lude? any info is appreciated...<P>thanx in advance :D
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

I would go w the Lude all day every day over the probe... I have never had any problems with mine (except stupid people who decide to break into them)... But no actual problems with either one of them. I know alot of peeps on here are Honda haters, but honda actually makes (in my openion.. I would rather not get bashed) one of the best quality cars out there. For under 30,000. And they run for ever not to mention they hold their value.I realy dont know what to tell you to look for as far as mechanics cause I have never had problems w either. But I would get another one with an H22 in a heart beat... Oh wait I did... :D :D (God rest its soul :mad: )<BR>Yep.. I would recommend it....
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

i myself am not a big honda fan but i do like the quality of car they have. in my opinion the only "affordable" honda/acura i would even think about getting would be the lude.....i'd prefer the s2000 or better yet, the nsx. but if you are looking for choices between a honda or another car...i wouldn't be looking at a probe. i suggest looking at a vw 1.8t(golf or jetta..no beetle)
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics

Return to “Off-Topic”