The Speed Channel

Off-Topic Discussions
Andrew_Pakula

The Speed Channel

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Anyone know why they are renaming Speedvision? I think "The Speed Channel" sounds a lot worse and not as cool.<P>Does anyone know how much they are altering the programing on the station?
ProtegeSTS

Re: The Speed Channel

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew Pakula:<BR><STRONG>Anyone know why they are renaming Speedvision? I think "The Speed Channel" sounds a lot worse and not as cool.<P>Does anyone know how much they are altering the programing on the station?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>yup, lots more left hand turns now....damn NASCAR
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Too be honest I don't know why NASCAR is so popular in the states, I find it kind of boring... kind of really boring.<P>I wonder if they will be doing those Speedvision Touring class or GT class series any more.
Mradio

Post by Mradio »

oh, actually they suck now (just my opinion)<BR>we'll see what kind of new programs they will have. But it looks like they've signed some kind of contact with NASCAR, cause that's all I see there now.<BR>And like most people i liked the name Speedvision more :)
Check out my ride and leave some feedback please!
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mradio007
zx6r

Post by zx6r »

hey boys,<P>speedvision was my favourite channel<P>Speed Channel seems to be some gay inbred redneck trailer trash hardkore nascar channel..<P>what a disappointment...<P>They don't even got the the euro guys with the cool accents doing the WRC commentary anymore...<P>Hopefully they don't wreck their motorcycle coverage!!!<P>-Tawheed
-=All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wonder are lost=-
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

they still have wrc coverage. i just saw it last night or the night before. a rerun, but it was on none-the-less.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics

Return to “Off-Topic”