speechless and floored!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
MrsOzx

speechless and floored!!!

Post by MrsOzx »

Ok I have got a big problem.. Well situation actually and I need some good advice.<BR>I have been with the same guy for a long time (5 years). We were building a house and were supost to be married last October. But a couple of months ago we decided that mabye we needed to have a little space... (never good).. So I moved out, and back to Indy. We have had this long distance thing for a while, and a couple of days ago I got a phone call from him and he informed me he is now seeing someone else. WTF!!! Not only that but now he keeps calling me to get advice on were to take her on vacation, what to buy her, etc.... He acts like it is no big deal, but then says he misses me and loves me and all the mushey stuff! And still makes it a point to tell me all about her. WTF is he thinking!! Like that is not hard for me to hear! I dont know.. I just need some advice bad. I am for the first time in a long time speechless, hurt, and floored... :(
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
finchuck

Re: speechless and floored!!!

Post by finchuck »

well, it's tough. i'm assuming you guys seperated for solid reasons, so it might be better that you aren't together. him intentially calling you to talk about her new gf is just immature, anybody with an ounce of decency would know that the topic would hurt their ex. just tell him next time he brings her up that it really hurts your feelings and see what he says. communicate with him. but as far as your relationship, just realize and accept that it's probably completely over. u just have to grieve... it'll get better everyday until eventually it doesn't bother you anymore. you'll eventually meet somebody that you'll care more about (i know it seems impossible to you now but it's true). well, take care of yourself and if you ever wanna talk my sn on aim is finchuck or you can email me at finchuck@hotmail.com. good luck =)
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

thanx :)
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

It's like I have tried to talk to other people.. You know thinking that it might help me.. But it seems like every time I find someone who is halfway attractive to me the go and open their mouth... Either they are ghetto, completely dumb, or the first thing they comment on is my a$$. And I'm sorry "Can I hit dat" is not, nor will ever be, a good pick up line.. Mental note... LOL. I know I will find someone eventually, but I hate the fact of restablishing a comfort level. That is the hardert part of a new relationship to me.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
finchuck

Post by finchuck »

yea i agree. when you have something that is stable it is a good feeling. but at least you realize the guys you don't like and that you deserve respect. don't spend time with guys that won't respect you and mistreat you. just hangout with your friends and that should make you feel better. a night out with my friends, laughing our asses off, always cheers me up whenever i'm upset.
<A HREF="http://www.finchuck.com" TARGET=_blank>Finchuck Online</A>
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Any relationship that comes to an end feels like a failure of some sort. I am in the same situation...I have been with my mate for 7 years ( and 3 children)..it is hard to move on, however, I have learned from experience that "time heals all wounds". Throw your heartache in to a project like your car...and it helps to divert your attention a little. Clean breakups are the best way to go . If he has moved on...there isn't much you can do unless he changes his mind. Good Luck
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

I know how you feel, this girl I was dating was seeing a friend of mine behind my back, and kissed another friend of mine @ a club.. <BR>oh yes, she was kicked to the curb..
Shoalinfist

Post by Shoalinfist »

I say screw him. Let him miss out. Anytime I've gotten screwed over I always meet someone 10x better. Hell, I found my fiance w/ one of my friends, behind my back, at her house. But I didn't let it bother me and moved on. Because I did that I found the hottest, smartest chick ever and she's the s---.
back alley

Post by back alley »

run fast - run far!!!!!!!!!<BR>i say it's time to move on. take care of number 1. if this guy is that dense then he needs some help - either professional or just alot of time to grow up.<BR>keep looking - there are many frogs to kiss before you meet your prince.
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Thats what I have been doing.. I figure working on my car will keep me busy so I don't think about it so much. But only now Im broke and hurt..LOL. JK. Hurt.. Never broke :) <BR>There is something I don't get though. I actually started to like someone. But they said that they could not date a girl who likes cars more than they do. WTF!! Everyone I have talked to says the same thing. What is wrong w/people? Is it really that big of a turnoff? They see me driving my car (Lude, my mx is nowhere near done yet) and they are so quick to talk to me. But it just seems like once they find out how much I love them they are gone.. Quick.. Fast.... <BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] <P>Mabye I just need to go to more car shows.. Mabye I could meet someone there.<BR>Who knows.
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
back alley

Post by back alley »

most people get into a relationship to feel special and safe - finding someone that might love something more than them is scarey and unattractive to the immature or to those who doubt their own worth. keep looking - don't be quick to rush into anything. dating can be a blast without any great commitments up front.
93mxrgs

Post by 93mxrgs »

could i perhaps see a pic of ur butt to see what all the hullabaloo is about :) :) jk... call him back and tell him u just met a doctor with a porsche and he's way better in the sack than he ever was plus he's rich :) :) (then really go out and find one LOL) that;ll put him in his place
Black-93 mx-3 Gs-R<BR>with goodies :) :)<BR>Hondas suck, and yes i race them...<BR>oops i mean no no i dont
David Witherow

Post by David Witherow »

i say we get a big posse together, go your ex's a--, and then then guy that can't date a girl that like's cars more than him (what an idiot).....j/k we shouldn't do that, that would be wrong........just forget about him, i know its hard but if he's pullin this kinda sh!t then he SOOOOOOOO doesn't deserve an awsome girl like you......
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

Hey! Why don't you come to Carlisle in May...I am going and so many other MX'ers are going to be there..It's nice to meet peeps with the same interests. Ya know, I have fought with my old man about my car over and over again and it sure isn't helping our situation.If someone loves you..they care about what makes ya happy..so I am figuring that I need a man who shares the same common interests.---> But I live about 3 hours away from the import show and it's gonna be a blast....just something to think about and look forward too?
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
Sonicxtacy02

Post by Sonicxtacy02 »

Your boyfriend is telling you sweet stuff to protect his investment. If this thing with the other girl goes sour he expects to be able to come back to you and long as he keeps dropping sweet nothings in your ear :). It never works, (not that i know from personal experience :D
Shaun Newman
SOLD 1994 Blaze Red GS/ SOLD 1994 Chaste White GS-R

Return to “Off-Topic”