Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Re: a pic of me

Post by Custommx3 »

Pics of Daniel<P>Here you go
Josh Fxcking Blair

Post by Josh Fxcking Blair »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RayRay:<BR><STRONG>me on the left trying to look hard<BR> Image <P>[ January 19, 2002: Message edited by: Custommx3 ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>is everyone that went to your school a minority?
My anti-drug is <I>bourbon</I>.
xtcme

Post by xtcme »

Hey Deathtrap what do you spin?!<P>D A V E :D
o69er, o69er, we got wh*res in the city, we need backup now!
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

hard and progressive trance, vocal house, breaks and a bit of techno. it just depends what i feel like. i don't believe in limiting myself to one genre. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
xtcme

Post by xtcme »

I agree, I spin a bit of florida breaks, trance, techno, acid, house yada, yada yada..<BR>what ever floats my boat!<P>D A V E
o69er, o69er, we got wh*res in the city, we need backup now!
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrsOzx:<BR><STRONG>I cannot get it to attach the pic but go to this web site. It is pic #10. I am the one in the blue shirt.<P>[URL= <A HREF="http://www.alexandjuan.com/satjan5/pics.htm" TARGET=_blank>www.alexandjuan.com</A>]http://www.alexandjuan.com/satjan5/pics.htm]<P>[ January 06, 2002: Message edited by: MrsOzx ]</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Damn gurl, you look good. Good to know we got hotties drivin our carz. Too bad I'm attached. (like I'd have a chance anyway)<p>[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: VizualXTC ]
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

LOL... Thanx. It has actually been a long time since I have herd that. Being unattached is actually starting to be nice for me. Such a beautiful thing sometimes...Hehe. Well your pic is not comming up. It says it is unavaliable. Got another one???
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli
Brainless

Post by Brainless »

Jonathan Michaud
93 Red RS
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

LOL, I look like a goof in this pic so don't laugh.....to hard.<BR> Image<p>[ February 10, 2002: Message edited by: VizualXTC ]
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by D A V E:<BR><STRONG>I agree, I spin a bit of florida breaks, trance, techno, acid, house yada, yada yada..<BR>what ever floats my boat!<P>D A V E</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>please dont spin Tampa Breaks... sorry, but i just cant stand them. And its the ONLY thing you hear when you goto Ybor. <P> :)
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Josh Fxcking Blair

Post by Josh Fxcking Blair »

here's me (by the way, it's a bad scan. I'm much sexier in real life).<P> Image
My anti-drug is <I>bourbon</I>.
Esper

Post by Esper »

hey barry, can you upload some pics for me? ;) just got some in from the sparco install...
Dude.
Custommx3
Site Administrator
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by Custommx3 »

email them.. custommx3@mx-3.com
Mr. MX6

Post by Mr. MX6 »

Well this is a very nondescript picture of me <BR>But it has a story attached to it.<BR>I was in my pocket rocket 323 when this guy (lets just call him looser) pulled along side in his brand new boxter .so a race insude, of course he was faster but could he drive….<BR>This is his car after he spun 180 on a bend and landed upon a tree…<BR>He was OK. The only thing damaged was his ego (and his car).. <BR>LOL …rear wheel drives.. LOL<BR>And that is me laughing at his car…<BR> <A HREF="http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/wamx6/vwp ... %26.view=t" TARGET=_blank>http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/wamx6/vwp ... .view=t</A> <P><BR>there are other pictures on this link but mainly of my cars, and mods. <A HREF="http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/wamx6/lst ... ph&.view=t" TARGET=_blank>http://au.photos.yahoo.com/bc/wamx6/lst ... .view=t</A>

Return to “Off-Topic”