What happens when I get really bored

Off-Topic Discussions
Alt-Tab

What happens when I get really bored

Post by Alt-Tab »

Download this first: (It's clean)<P><A HREF="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alt-Tab/f ... Public.mp3" TARGET=_blank>Farting In Public</A><P>-<P>--<P>-Enjoy the result of extreme boredom --><P><BR>Hey! Hey! Hey!<BR>Time for a few fart jokes.<P>Where would a comedy show be without a few fart jokes?<BR>Question!<BR>Do you ever have to fart on a bus or an airplane, or in some public place, but you hadn't been farting all that day, so you didn't really know the nature of the beast? You only knew there was LOTS of it.<P>In a situation like that what you have to do is to release a test fart. You have to arrange to release, quietly, and in a carefully controlled manner, about 10-15% of the total fart, in order to determine if those around you can handle it! Or, or if in fact you may be about to precipitate, a public health emergency.<P>When releasing a test fart, it is often good to engage in an act of subterfuge, such as reaching for a magazine. "Say, is that Golf Digest?" PFFT! <pause> "That doesn't smell too horrifying...In fact, in an odd way, it's rather pleasant. I think they ought to enjoy the rest of this baby." PFFT! And it turns out to be one of those farts that would strip the varnish off a foot locker. A fart that could end a marriage...and everyone around you heads for the exits, even the people on the airplane, as you realize it is time to review your fiber intake. It might not be necessary after all each morning to eat an entire wicker swing set. I have no ending for this so I take a small bow.<P>Thank you! I appreciate that. Thank you! OK.<p>[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: Alt-Tab ]
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
OsoSlo z28

Re: What happens when I get really bored

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

you need a hobby :D
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
Alt-Tab

Post by Alt-Tab »

What are you talking about?? :P That IS one of my hobbies...among cars, computers, music, and various ways of goofing off.
Taylor<P>1995 Chevy C1500 Dark Blue<BR>* 305 (5.0L V8)<BR>* Hypertech Performance chip<BR>* Dynomax dual exhaust<P>SOLD: 1995 Dodge Dakota Sport - Flame Red<BR>* 3.9L V6 - 175 hp<BR>* Flowmaster dual exhaust<P>I Miss my MX-3:<BR>1992 MX-3 GS Blaze Red
EvilSandon

Post by EvilSandon »

Wow...I'm bored :(
§åñÐøñ £€††ï€rï<BR>†hå† §øçîå£ï§† KïÐ<BR><I>1993 Prø߀ G†-K£Z€</I><BR><B>§ø Måñ¥ MøЧ Ï ƒørg€† H壃 øƒ †h€m</B>

Return to “Off-Topic”