The world of ProbeDriver

Off-Topic Discussions
ProbeDriver

The world of ProbeDriver

Post by ProbeDriver »

1Wake Up<BR>2Make my way to the Shower<BR>3Take shower<BR>4Go to School or work<BR>5Zone Out of school or Work<BR>6Go home<BR>7Sleep <BR>8Sleep more.<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] am I the only person who lives like this?
This is <B>NOT</B> a test.<P>I repeat this is <B>NOT</B> a test.<P>By the Way PROBETALK.COM RULES!!!
Sonic

Re: The world of ProbeDriver

Post by Sonic »

Are our lives that pathetic that we have nothing else better to do than post crap like this when PT goes down? Dang, that board must be stoped, it's become an alternate reality for way too many people!!!lol<P>I wake up<BR>Go to work<BR>work on engine and other crap after work<BR>come home and post on a million mazda boards<BR>go to bed<P>Yeeehaawww! :)
~SonicRacing~
Rayman

Post by Rayman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ProbeDriver:<BR><STRONG>1Wake Up<BR>2Make my way to the Shower<BR>3Take shower<BR>4Go to School or work<BR>5Zone Out of school or Work<BR>6Go home<BR>7Sleep <BR>8Sleep more.<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] am I the only person who lives like this?</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>nope....mines just like that....and probably worse....i wake up at 8, shower, eat, go to school....go to classes (sometimes to work after classes)....back to school to do work till 3-4 sometimes all niters....and sleep whatever i have till 8 in the morning and do it all over again :darin: and i mean everyday....including sat. and sun.
ProbeDriver

Post by ProbeDriver »

Yes I am pathetic.<P>But my Probe isn't. :p
This is <B>NOT</B> a test.<P>I repeat this is <B>NOT</B> a test.<P>By the Way PROBETALK.COM RULES!!!
MrsOzx

Post by MrsOzx »

Uhhhh...
MrsOzx<p>buh-bye........
Giavonni Perelli

Return to “Off-Topic”