Should we forgive the Terrorists?

Off-Topic Discussions
Rick96PGT

Should we forgive the Terrorists?

Post by Rick96PGT »

It is up to God to forgive bin Laden, <P>It is up to us to arrange the meeting <P> :D
Official Probetalk Board Whore™
David Coleman

Re: Should we forgive the Terrorists?

Post by David Coleman »

Nuke em till they glow, then shoot em in the dark. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

no nukes..... no touchy the little red button<P>but that doesnt mean we cant arc-lite them into the 4th centry
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
Rayman

Post by Rayman »

no we must forgive ourselves.....<P>for killing every single one of them mofos....<P>i really dont see what is keeping us from ridding them off the face of the planet....<P>i know thats a loaded comment, but aside from the diplomatic issues to which i will :)
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rayman:<BR><STRONG>no we must forgive ourselves.....<P>for killing every single one of them mofos....<P>i really dont see what is keeping us from ridding them off the face of the planet....<P>i know thats a loaded comment, but aside from the diplomatic issues to which i will :)</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>And people call me a racist when I point out those things in the Koran which lead to the afore mentioned social differences. It's nearly brainwashing. They don't think we're human. :( [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

i in NO way condone what happened on Sept. 11th or am trying to justify the massacre of Americans(more-or-less any people):<P>These angry muslims fought back the only way they could. they have no power in the UN, etc. the only way for them to bring attention to what is going on in the middle east is too act drastically. it's like when you're trying to address a group of people in a loud room, you have to SHOUT to be heard. these people were shouting. they hate americans b/c we haven't done jack$hit to help them. the middle east has been in ruins for ages. the only <I>real</I> action we've taken is to kill more and more of them. while we send tons of food relief, we bomb their schools, hospitals and wharehouses. of course these people hate us, they see our government(something they aren't used) and they see what our gov. has done, so they assume all amercians are evil. most amercians could care less. they'd rather watch the cnn coverage about the huge areas suffering from famine, than get off their @ss and make a difference.<P>now most americans want these people dead, because someone doesn't like us. i see it in highschool: someone has this huge ego and they find out that someone really doesn't care for that person because of their ego. in turn the egotictical punk decides to beat the $hit outta some kid. thus, just proving the point of him being an @sshole. <P>libya, has sponsored terrorists(even ones who attack the US) for years. have you seen anything done to libya? no!! why not open your eyes and realize that a whole LOT of people HATE the USA! to say that a whole country, whose never been under solid leadership, should be completely destroyed is pure <B>IGNORANCE!!</B><P>no i don't think our planes should've been hijacked and crashed, consequently killing many "innocent" americans. but to tell ya the truth, <I>almost</I> any american that has voted for president is to blame for us having our @sses handed to us. we've neglected to find the imperative issuses in our foreign policy. and electing an office of ingnorant leaders, causes attacks like this. there are many reasons the attacks occurred, not just because we allowed terrorists to dwell within our borders, or b/c of a fundamentalist leader etc. <P>btw. if you wanna say that the koran encourages it's followers to these "social differences", it contains the first 5 books of the bible. also, i can point out tons of old testament passages that encourage adultery, murder etc. i.e.- (paraphrased) if a man conquers another man's land, he shall make his oppentents wife his own.
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
white fish

Post by white fish »

that dateline made me sick to my stomach
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -=deathtrap-mx3=-:<BR><STRONG>i in NO way condone what happened on Sept. 11th or am trying to justify the massacre of Americans(more-or-less any people):<P>These angry muslims fought back the only way they could. they have no power in the UN, etc. the only way for them to bring attention to what is going on in the middle east is too act drastically. it's like when you're trying to address a group of people in a loud room, you have to SHOUT to be heard. these people were shouting. they hate americans b/c we haven't done jack$hit to help them. the middle east has been in ruins for ages. the only <I>real</I> action we've taken is to kill more and more of them. while we send tons of food relief, we bomb their schools, hospitals and wharehouses. of course these people hate us, they see our government(something they aren't used) and they see what our gov. has done, so they assume all amercians are evil. most amercians could care less. they'd rather watch the cnn coverage about the huge areas suffering from famine, than get off their @ss and make a difference.<P>now most americans want these people dead, because someone doesn't like us. i see it in highschool: someone has this huge ego and they find out that someone really doesn't care for that person because of their ego. in turn the egotictical punk decides to beat the $hit outta some kid. thus, just proving the point of him being an @sshole. <P>libya, has sponsored terrorists(even ones who attack the US) for years. have you seen anything done to libya? no!! why not open your eyes and realize that a whole LOT of people HATE the USA! to say that a whole country, whose never been under solid leadership, should be completely destroyed is pure <B>IGNORANCE!!</B><P>no i don't think our planes should've been hijacked and crashed, consequently killing many "innocent" americans. but to tell ya the truth, <I>almost</I> any american that has voted for president is to blame for us having our @sses handed to us. we've neglected to find the imperative issuses in our foreign policy. and electing an office of ingnorant leaders, causes attacks like this. there are many reasons the attacks occurred, not just because we allowed terrorists to dwell within our borders, or b/c of a fundamentalist leader etc. <P>btw. if you wanna say that the koran encourages it's followers to these "social differences", it contains the first 5 books of the bible. also, i can point out tons of old testament passages that encourage adultery, murder etc. i.e.- (paraphrased) if a man conquers another man's land, he shall make his oppentents wife his own.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Alright Mr. Illiterate Liberal Democrat.<P>1) So you're saying these attacks are Bush's fault? Wow. Simply incredible.<BR>2) So if a person couldn't talk well due to education or perhaps age, and the only way they had to express discomfort was to kick somebody, would that be acceptable? This is what separates us from the animals. <BR>3) Please show me where the Pentateuch encourages Murder and Adultry. I got a verse from the Quran for ya though: <B>5.33 - The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His apostle and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement. </B><P>Please support your statements with fact, or be condemned as a troll who spouts his baseless opinion on the board. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

What that Honda civic publicity do in your signature Dave ????? lol :)
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
ProtegeSTS

Post by ProtegeSTS »

hey now...dont stereotype. Liberal Democrats do not blame bush for all of this...nor do they believe the same as certain people on this board.<P>If they do, then ill just have to say that all conservatives think women shouldnt be able to vote, or have rights outside the house. <P>No political debates.
-93 MR2
#129 E-stock
-=deathtrap-mx3=-

Post by -=deathtrap-mx3=- »

1)i did NOT say the phrase "President Bush" in my post. i said that <I>pretty much</I> every president and his cabinet, plus the senate and house have neglected these countries that pose a risk to us. until after 9.11.01. able voting americans have the duty to bring attentino to these things before they happen.<BR>2)I said i didn't condone the atacks. stop fooling yourself. i'm <I>trying</I> to look at it from their perspective. i merely said that their only power lies in destruction.<BR>3)"If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shal take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders," This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard." Then the men of the town shall stone him to death."<BR>Deuteronomy 22:18<BR>"When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, if you you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are atracted to her you may take her as your wife. Bring her to your home and have her shave her head and trim her nails."<BR>Deuteronomy 21:10<P>that covers the murder and adultery part! <P>i think that if you're fighting any person(muslim, christian, jew, taoist) you'd be p!ssing them off. you think that christians are merciful? do the crusades ring a bell? there's an example of christians and muslims killing eachother. the spanish inquisition(sp?) is another example!<P>any other questions?<BR>i'm fine if you don't agree with my opinions, but don't think you can just badger me into backing up my thoughts until judgement day b/c you're not a <B>"Mr. Illiterate Liberal Democrat"</B>. wtf is that? illerterate, yup! b/c illerate ppl can't use and comprehend their venacular can they?? i don't even know what i'm typing!! hmmm, sounds to me like you just needed an adjective! liberial, possibly. democrat, not really.<P>don't try to make me look dumb. it's not gonna work. i've displayed the basis of my arguments.<BR> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img] [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<p>[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: -=deathtrap-mx3=- ]
Looking for a 94+GS for KL-ZE fun :)
02 Protege DX Retired
93 MX-3 RS Gone But Not Forgotten
Nottahonda

Post by Nottahonda »

Wow. And you're from Texas. Just wonder if you'd feel differently if it was your brother or sister or mother or father that was killed. And why exactly did you use quotation marks around the word "innocent" when describing those killed in the WT towers? This is the problem with the internet. Any idiot can type. :mad:
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
Coolzombi

Post by Coolzombi »

...i think we should talk about cars even in a off-topic forum...!<P>my opinion
Friends don't let friends drive stock.
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by -=deathtrap-mx3=-:<BR>1)i did NOT say the phrase "President Bush" in my post. i said that <I>pretty much</I> every president and his cabinet, plus the senate and house have neglected these countries that pose a risk to us. until after 9.11.01. able voting americans have the duty to bring attentino to these things before they happen.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sure redstarcommunist. :roll:<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR>2)I said i didn't condone the atacks. stop fooling yourself. i'm <I>trying</I> to look at it from their perspective. i merely said that their only power lies in destruction.<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>So since they've only developed their skills of destruction instead of diplomacy, that makes it ok? We all know right from wrong, some of us just ignore it. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR>3)"If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who does not obey his father and mother and will not listen to them when they discipline him, his father and mother shal take hold of him and bring him to the elders at the gate of his town. They shall say to the elders," This son of ours is stubborn and rebellious. He will not obey us. He is a profligate and a drunkard." Then the men of the town shall stone him to death."<BR>Deuteronomy 22:18<BR>"When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, if you you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are atracted to her you may take her as your wife. Bring her to your home and have her shave her head and trim her nails."<BR>Deuteronomy 21:10<P>that covers the murder and adultery part! <BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Excellent job of misquoting scripture and quoting out of context. Lets look at what Deut22:18 <B>Really/b] says:<BR>So the elders of that city shall take the man and chastise him.<P>This is in reference to a man who marry's a woman and says she's not a virgin, but she actually is. It's basically dealing with unfaithfulness. The elders of the town are supposed to smack him around some, but by no means does chastise mean "murder". <P>Now, what does the context of Deut 21:10-14 deal with? Lets read it, shall we?:<BR><I>10)When you go out to battle against your enemies, as the Lord your God delivers them into your hands, and take them away as captive,<BR>11)and see among the captives a beautiful woman, and have a desire for her and would take her as a wife for yourself,<BR>12)then you shall bring her home to your house, and she shall shave her haid and trim her nails.<BR>13)She shall also remove the clothes of her captivity and shall remain in your house, and mourn her father and mother a full month; and after that you may go in to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.<BR>14)And it shall be, if you are not pleased with her, then you shall let her go wherever she wishes; but you shall certainly not sell her for money, you shall not mistreat her, because you have already humbled her.</I><P>So, when a town was conquered, and all the males were killed, the women would have been left do die if they could fend for themselves and their children. This law appropriated for the conquerers to take these women into their house and protect and support them. And if the woman was just not happy at all, she would be loosed to go wherever she wanted, but you could not sell her as a slave; which was the practice of the time. <P>So, when you look at the context of these verses, and see what they're really saying, they're not barbaric. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR>i think that if you're fighting any person(muslim, christian, jew, taoist) you'd be p!ssing them off. you think that christians are merciful? do the crusades ring a bell? there's an example of christians and muslims killing eachother. the spanish inquisition(sp?) is another example!<P>any other questions?<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>Yeah, Mr. Redstarcommunist. How about stalin who killed over 26 million? That beats the inquisitions and the crusades combined. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>i'm fine if you don't agree with my opinions, but don't think you can just badger me into backing up my thoughts until judgement day b/c you're not a "Mr. Illiterate Liberal Democrat"</B>. wtf is that? illerterate, yup! b/c illerate ppl can't use and comprehend their venacular can they?? i don't even know what i'm typing!! hmmm, sounds to me like you just needed an adjective! liberial, possibly. democrat, not really.<BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I called you illiterate because I knew you had not read those passages in the bible you were loosely refering to. I called you a democrat because you bashed the current Republican regime. I did not take into account that you could possibly be a communist. My mistake. I called you liberal because you were pleading for the rights and justifying the actions of the terrorists, which is about as liberal a statement these days as you can get.<P> [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
David Coleman
kalynn12

Post by kalynn12 »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>...i think we should talk about cars even in a off-topic forum...!<BR>my opinion<P> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I believe that this was decided on awhile ago, and any other topics were closed for this. I also thought that any topic about terrorism were also closed. I could be wrong but this is what i remember. [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]<P>I really don't think that this is the place to talk about this. This is a CAR site not a political site. If you would like to talk about this, please go to a site dedicated to the subject. Thank you.<p>[ December 08, 2001: Message edited by: kalynn12 ]
YES this IS my car, NO you can't drive it.<P>Jessica McDowell<BR>1993 MX-3 RS<BR>ICQ:111958082

Return to “Off-Topic”