Car Scents

Off-Topic Discussions
Nottahonda

Car Scents

Post by Nottahonda »

Hey I don't know about you guys/gals, but when it comes to air fresheners and the like in my car- the only thing I ever buy is NEW CAR SCENT! Oh yeah. It's like an aphrodisiac!
Casey Guthrie
[email]goesfast@theraces.com" target="_blank[/email]
SirCruizer

Re: Car Scents

Post by SirCruizer »

an aphrodisac? Now if I can only get a hot girl to sit in it. HAHAHA LOL I use citrus but I am a citrus nut!!!! Vitamin C is my dream girl!!! LOL Anywayz I think you can tell a person by the scent he/she uses.. New car scent people seem to like to keep the new or to keep stuff in like orginal condition as possible. Stuff like that... I know alot of people that use new car scent and they are usally the ones that worship thier car... Although I worship my car also. ;)
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

mmmmmmm...vanilla.....warm and yummy<P>:>
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
killerpickle

Post by killerpickle »

strawberry..<BR>umm, a strawberry foot.<BR>dont laugh :)
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
RanMan

Post by RanMan »

Vanilla has been the standby for me...I LOVE Vanilla!!! In fact, my wife has some vanilla oil purfume and it smells VERY VERY good! Although, I have recently bought some Coconut spray air freshener for my car and it smells really good too. What I used to do was to carry a bag of vanilla pipe tobacco in my car for a freshener. It smelled so good and lasted a REALLY long time (almost a year before I took it out, but it still smelled good then too).

Return to “Off-Topic”