Girls Gurls Gerlz!!!!

Off-Topic Discussions
heatherc

Re: Girls Gurls Gerlz!!!!

Post by heatherc »

yeeeesshh! hey dude calm down! i gotta great man.....and believe me, i don't bash men...i love 'em! especially in a nice rides..;0 i don't know about those younger women out there..but i have enough confidence at my "smarter age" lets's say...than most and i've learned through the years that it takes all kinds of people to make the world go round.......so if ya find somethin' good, hold on for the ride baby! i did! Image<P>no man bashin' here...just comparing love for a woman to love for a car is all...<BR>hgcmx3
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

actually..i forgot to mention....it was my mother who cheated on my dad..... Image<P>hgcmx3
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><B> Isn't it funny how all the girls on this post think that us guys are the stereotypical, macho, hairy chested, football watching, belching, a-- scratching, "get me a beer woman!" type of guy? I'd like all women to know that with the changing times, people change too. Just because your dad is an a-- hole and cheated on your mom, doesn't mean we will. You'll find out that even though we sometimes act big and proud, deep down we're as chival as your grandpa was at our age. We have nothing against holding your coat, or opening your door for you. And no, that's not our way of getting you into bed. Just because 1 or 2 out of 20 guys are like that, that's no reason to degrade, and belittle us all. Personally I think that it's just a way for women to feel superior to guys. You're blowing out our candles to make yourselves seem brighter. Pathetic in it's own way. One day you will find a guy that will treat you right, and you will see how silly and un-warrented those types of comments are. We may give off the "player" attitude, but facts show that women are the ones who take us for granted, not the other way around like you may want to believe. <BR>Sorry, just me voicing my oppinion.<P>~Ryan~</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>hey ryan--<P>how old are you?<P>hgcmx3<P>
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

You know its funny when I hear these girls say treat a girl right and with respect and you have a chance. I laugh so hard my gut hurts. The guys that treat girls with respect (like myself) and like goddess's and would do anything in the world for them are the ones who never get a girlfriend (like myself). Ive been told many many times the whole reason I cant get a girlfriend is cause Im TO nice (this is by all my many female freinds I have made TRING to get a date)... Yep girls for some reason love to date the guys that have to be the right all the time and aggressive types. I think its cause girls like to try to change a guy and if hes perfect then its not a challenge for them. Gentlemen are a dieing breed cause you have to be mean to get a girl. Dont get me wrong, I wont change my ways just cause I want a girlfriend but trust me the nice guys DO finish last... <P>------------------<BR>You haven't lived life untill you have lived it one second at a time!
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Sorry for my comment earlier. I do have a great guy who treats me like a princess (we are engaged). It just seems like when I go out without him there is always some guy thinking hes a pimp trying to pick me up. Even after I show them my engagement ring and turn them down nicely they always say something like "just cuz you got a rock doesnt mean you cant come back to my house", "you can put that on a different finger you know?", and my personal favorite "i didnt want to do anything with you, i just was trying to dance with you" that said after he trys to feel me up and wont keep his hands off of me. And no, my dad has never cheated on my mom or vice versa. I am just sick of the "player" types, and no the nice guys dont finish last. I am the girl who always dated the nice guys and didnt pay too much attention to looks. You will find someone, it just might take longer but its worth it in the long run!<P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

Dont get yourself in that situation. And It wont happen, Dont lead people on. If your truely in love with this guy , while hes away, Dont open the doors for invasion.<BR>Keep a strong idea of what you want and believe in it. If you cant do that I think someone shouldnt be involved in a relation like that. People really are emotional to things like that. They may be hard on the outside but inside you did affect their lives.
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR><B>You know its funny when I hear these girls say treat a girl right and with respect and you have a chance. I laugh so hard my gut hurts. The guys that treat girls with respect (like myself) and like goddess's and would do anything in the world for them are the ones who never get a girlfriend (like myself). Ive been told many many times the whole reason I cant get a girlfriend is cause Im TO nice (this is by all my many female freinds I have made TRING to get a date)... Yep girls for some reason love to date the guys that have to be the right all the time and aggressive types. I think its cause girls like to try to change a guy and if hes perfect then its not a challenge for them. Gentlemen are a dieing breed cause you have to be mean to get a girl. Dont get me wrong, I wont change my ways just cause I want a girlfriend but trust me the nice guys DO finish last... <P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>hey cruiser!<P>uh....i think my comment said nothing about treating a girl like a princess...i said treat her like ya treat your car..(but if you abuse your car it dosen't run Image right?) ya know i think (i'm pretty sure most of ya are all very young,,,which means under 25)and you have a while before you should be bitter about the opposite sex....(after a divorce..not getting child support for 10 years..etc.)so don't worry all you guys..trust me you will find a girl that appreciates ya..give these girls about 5 or 6 years, and believe me..they'll be dyin' to have a "nice guy" in their life! Image i know first hand that their worth it...same goes for the girls,,,doesn't matter how 'hot' you are, if ya don't have what it takes on the inside! Now go drive yer cars... Image<P>hgcmx3<P>
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

Heather, I'm 21
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
Stock V6 with insane potential
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SirCruizer:<BR><B>You know its funny when I hear these girls say treat a girl right and with respect and you have a chance. I laugh so hard my gut hurts. The guys that treat girls with respect (like myself) and like goddess's and would do anything in the world for them are the ones who never get a girlfriend (like myself). Ive been told many many times the whole reason I cant get a girlfriend is cause Im TO nice (this is by all my many female freinds I have made TRING to get a date)... Yep girls for some reason love to date the guys that have to be the right all the time and aggressive types. I think its cause girls like to try to change a guy and if hes perfect then its not a challenge for them. Gentlemen are a dieing breed cause you have to be mean to get a girl. Dont get me wrong, I wont change my ways just cause I want a girlfriend but trust me the nice guys DO finish last... <BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>here here, It's like you dug into my soul and ripped out my feelings. That is how I felt forever. I was always either geting F***ed over by girls, or I was making friends. (neither of which you really want when yur lookin for a girl ro love) I finally got sick of it and stopped looking. But that's when she came along. I know that everyone tells you "Stop looking and she will come along" but it is so damn hard to stop looking when you want a girl. It's like missing a part of you. Everytime you see two people holding hands, or watch TV and two people kiss, it hurts inside. I'm with you SirCruiser. We are a dying breed, and the girl that finally gets you will be as lucky as the one that got me. We treat girls RIGHT. Peace.<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

--The slow wait until the green light, while the FAST already left when the red went out--

--Sex should be like driving a Honda....slow, obscene, and loud enough for the neighbors to hear--
ImageImage
VizualXTC

Post by VizualXTC »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MX3Chick:<BR><B>Sorry for my comment earlier. I do have a great guy who treats me like a princess (we are engaged). It just seems like when I go out without him there is always some guy thinking hes a pimp trying to pick me up. Even after I show them my engagement ring and turn them down nicely they always say something like "just cuz you got a rock doesnt mean you cant come back to my house", "you can put that on a different finger you know?", and my personal favorite "i didnt want to do anything with you, i just was trying to dance with you" that said after he trys to feel me up and wont keep his hands off of me. And no, my dad has never cheated on my mom or vice versa. I am just sick of the "player" types, and no the nice guys dont finish last. I am the girl who always dated the nice guys and didnt pay too much attention to looks. You will find someone, it just might take longer but its worth it in the long run!<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>LMAO!!!! OK, I didn't mean all that literally (Just because your dad is an a-- hole and cheated on your mom, doesn't mean we will.) I was using it as a figure of speech. I was just saying that girls sit around and bash guys they go out with because they treat them bad when they have a guy like us sitting next to them, begging GOD that he will give us just one chance with them. They tell us "Why can't I find a guy like you? One that will treat me good? The girl that gets you will be the luckiest girl alive" God knows I've heard that a million and a half times. They steriotype us for the bad portion, not the good. Just becuz there is one bad apple that's no reason to bash the whole batch. Think about it. Sorry if I caused anything here, I just get upset becuz I'm getting bashed all the time for things other guys do. My girlfriend of 9 months (4 days ago) still doesn't trust me fully becuz of her other boyfriends. Is that fair to me? Sorry it just hurts like hell that she'll prolly never fully trust me becuz of some guy. I appologize to all the females on this board.<BR>~Ryan~
~Ryan~

1994 MX-3 GS Teal
1987 Toyota Pickup
SR5 Xtracab Turbo

ImageImage
SirCruizer

Post by SirCruizer »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><B> here here, It's like you dug into my soul and ripped out my feelings. That is how I felt forever. I was always either geting F***ed over by girls, or I was making friends. (neither of which you really want when yur lookin for a girl ro love) I finally got sick of it and stopped looking. But that's when she came along. I know that everyone tells you "Stop looking and she will come along" but it is so damn hard to stop looking when you want a girl. It's like missing a part of you. Everytime you see two people holding hands, or watch TV and two people kiss, it hurts inside. I'm with you SirCruiser. We are a dying breed, and the girl that finally gets you will be as lucky as the one that got me. We treat girls RIGHT. Peace.<BR>~Ryan~</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>WOW, thats like so amazing that the stuff you say is exactly whats going through my mind. I mean the other post you wrote when you said that girls tell you "Why can't I find a guy like you? One that will treat me good? The girl that gets you will be the luckiest girl alive" its like EXACTLY what girls tell me. My addition is when every single girl tells you that then how are you suppose to get one? Its tripping in a way. That is so awesome that you found someone and for 9 months so far. Girls tell me all the time that when I do find someone that she will not want to let me go unless shes blind, cause I treat women so well. Well I bet you, visual, that if this is the girl that you love she will love you the same. Yeah I think alot of girls when they first hang out with us they think we are being all nice and stuff and vary vary cautious around us cause they cant believe that we are so different, but trust me dude that girls going to relise your not givin her an illusion and when she relizes that you are who you are shes going to feel like she got the diamond mind. Wow, yeah I have stopped lookin right after my 20th birthday. I just got tired of the rejections and the glares when I try to talk to them and you can just see in thier eyes thier thinkin "why is this fat bald 20 year old even talking to me" and yeah I could go on but it breaks me down peice by peice. Maybe what happened to you will happen to me and after I have stop lookin for awhile that special girl will come in to my life. It is REAL hard to not look and say your not tring when you know you want someone special to share you life and you to share thiers, its like Im only lieing to myself when I say I dont care. I can only hope and pray that I will find someone but for now I am taking a much derved break from all this. LOL Its good to meet someone that can totally see where I am coming from.<P>SirCruizer <BR>Black 1993 4cylinder stock <A HREF="http://www.sircruizer.homestead.com" TARGET=_blank>www.sircruizer.homestead.com</A> <P><P>------------------<BR>You haven't lived life untill you have lived it one second at a time!
Friends dont let friends drive Domestic
Bbqman218

Post by Bbqman218 »

Hey Im in this boat too ya know! I have had girls say Im so sweet, and funny, I hope I find a guy like you. ANd I thumped her on the fore head and said, Im Right Here!! lol just joking. But girls just try to be nice so they dont hurt someones feelings. Im asking for a straight answer, Thats all I want. Girls say they want a sweet man, but they want a Hard core devilish man. They want one that breaks the norm of everyday life. I would want that in a lady too but you cant find out if you dont give someone a try. I see some couples walking around all happy and giggles and It makes me sick. How can someone be soo giggley? I met this one girl who I dated for 10months. She was a Stunner! People who know me , they will say Im quite. This was the first girl, Person for that fact that got me to talk. My best friend and I had saw one of his lady friends in the mall and just said somethin to her friend and it was an automatic Click. I would run to this girl Everyday to say hello. We just talked and laughed and giggled all the time. She was my meant to be. My birthday is on 9/11/80 and I was born at 3:11 pm that day. Everything that was a landmark in our relationship was either on the 11th of any month or something like that. Her apartment # was 311. and my fav group at the time was 311. I know this is just coincidence but it was so cool. It wasnt planned that way or anything. We always thought we were going to be friends for ever. Then things started to change and I got quiet again. The click was leaving. Then I tried bringing back some of the small things in to the relationship agian but it was gone. After 3months of waitng for time to take its course, I just snapped and said I want out. Till this day I think of her and I havent clicked with anyone else like that agian. Its been 2 1/2 Years!! I saw here for the first time in that 2 1/2 years since I left, and hoping she would say hello, but she still holds a gudge against me till this day. It just makes me wanna Scream. In my dreams I think of the day that we would meet up again in life and start new agian. But after that last time I saw her , That seems impossible. Now im just not interested in meeting that Special someone. sorry but this was some good conseling that I needed, thanks for the ear,<P> Chris
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VizualXTC:<BR><B>Heather, I'm 21</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>ryan honey! you are soooo young! what i wouldn't give to be that age again and know what i know now! Image i just asked because some of you guys really seem to have gotten a 'nasty slap in the face' kinda feelin' when it comes to girls. enjoy yourself and i won't tell ya the "right one will come along" because it isn't that easy....and any relationship that lasts for more than 2 months requires a lot of hard work and understanding....i will say that if there is one important thing i've learned; is that ya need to find someone with the same interests and goals...if you're friends, with common bonds it makes ya stronger.....together<BR>take heart....there's lot's of girls in that big old world.... Image<P>heather<P>

Return to “Off-Topic”