fast and the furious. what do you think

Off-Topic Discussions
Frenchguy0

Re: fast and the furious. what do you think

Post by Frenchguy0 »

Just to let you know thatJordana Brewster, the chick who plays Vin diesel's sister is afraid of driving, doesn't like it at all. They all went into high speed driving classes and she couldn't take them. the car she's driving (the red integra) is an automatic one a) and she's the only character not actually doing the stunts.<P>------------------<BR>Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Frenchguy0<BR>'92 GS Emerald Green<BR>crenia@hotmail.com
Lil Ruby

Post by Lil Ruby »

I finally saw this movie, it rocked. Vin Diesel and the "Cop" guy were seriously HOT. I loved the movie for the cars. NOS rules!!! It inspired me to fix up my baby. I have a lot ideas but they may not be realistic. So slowly but surely I will fix up my baby. So Chatt-town WATCH OUT
aka_yeloboy

Post by aka_yeloboy »

yeah. we had hella races around the corner after the movie. some dude was passing out flyers.that movie made more people bow down to the loud sound of an import.hoes love my mx3. the best anyone has seen...<P>infamous<BR>yeloboy
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

By the way the girl who played Doms sister was driving a baby blue integra. I thought the story line sucked but the cars were awesome. Also, from what Ive watched on tv about the movie and read about it, all the cars and races are what you see. So David Coleman really did see those mistakes, anyways why would they use "movie magic" to make something incorrectly? I do the same thing David does (findin mistakes) its fun IMO. I didnt do it the first time I saw it, I did it the second and third times I saw it. I did the same thing with Gone In 60 Seconds. You watch it the first time for fun and the rest of the times you pick it apart! ImageOh also the 2 RX-7's used (Vin Diesels' red one and the white one from the Race War scene were up for bid on Ebay a while back...and did anyone else notice that the leather in the passenger side seat was all crappy looking in the red rx when they showed him lifting it up and turning on the nos?)<P>------------------<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

Yeah Megen, I am somewhat of a critic of movies that deal with subjects which I have a good bit of knowledge about, however, I do not limit my wisecracking to just those movies... Image<P><I>ps: Good to see ya on the board Image</I><P>------------------<BR>David Coleman- <B><I>Moderator</B></I><BR><A HREF="http://www.PinkMX-3.com" TARGET=_blank>1993 Mazda MX-3 GS Special Edition</A><BR><B><I>Why get clear tail lights when only Geo Metros are gonna see them?</I></B>
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
heatherc

Post by heatherc »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mx-3Angel:<BR><B>this is to all you guys from a girl point of view. yeah it was only a movie true enough all the car were 10 second car BUT>>>>> like i said before lots of camera tricks involed in this movie. but you have to admit you want the cars that they have. i just like the way that they look. being fast is not my thing. i have a 4cyl mx-3 i dont think my car is gonna get any faster then what it is now. but maybe one of these days. being a girl is not an excuse. but i dont know the first thing to making my car fast. i need to learn.lol</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR>i dunno about you honey, but i do plan on making my 4 cyl. as fast as i can get it (true i don't know much either) but i'm learning quickly and taking all the advice i can get. while all my girlfriends are buying bigger boobs, all i want is a bigger engine! Image <BR>hgcmx3<BR>
-----------------------------------<BR>_/*\_ ¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤·.<BR>\ M׳/¸.·¤**¤ müÇh LØVê †Ø M¥ m×鮊<BR>/.·*·.\¸.·¤**¤·.,¸,.·¤**¤<BR>-----------------------------------
MX3Chick

Post by MX3Chick »

Hey David, have you been to <A HREF="http://www.slipups.com?" TARGET=_blank>www.slipups.com?</A> It has a bunch of movies on there (I dont know if Fast and Furious is on there yet) and it has all the "mess ups" listed plus you can add to the lists. And about finally getting on the UBB...I know it took me long enough to get here and now I regret that I didnt sign up when he first started it. Image And Heather, I agree with you....my mom always wonders what happend to her "little girl" that used to play with Barbies everytime I ask for car stuff...I tell her that I ran her over. hehe<P>------------------<BR>Megen Murphy<BR>Dont hate me because Im beautiful, hate me because my car looks better than your boyfriends!
Megen Murphy
'11 Hyundai Sonata
94 MX3 RIP 9/8/04

Wanna cookie? ;)

Return to “Off-Topic”