you can't leave the car no where

Other - General Mazda Discussions
BADMX3

you can't leave the car no where

Post by BADMX3 »

just cleaned my car and found that some mofo has spanked the side!!! now i have a dirty great dent in the side
Dali
Supporting Member
antispam: No

Re: you can't leave the car no where

Post by Dali »

that sucks, in the last year i lost both side windows, got backed into at mc d's drive through, about 20-30 door dinges, 3 inch scratches from some dumb *** trying to break in and chips all over my hood from some crack head burning out. just wish i could catch some one doing something to my car :D
1993 White gs klze.
Mr Mx

Post by Mr Mx »

I know how you feel mate mine has got lots of little dents in the side from peoples doors. Paint cracked on rear bumper where someone has driven into the back of it in a car patk at some point.
Andrew_Pakula

Post by Andrew_Pakula »

Thats the problem unfortunately, you never see or catch people when they are doing sh*t to your car.<p>Just once I would like to catch some idiot trying to do something to my car.
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

i just had my car painted and now when i park i make it a point to park at least 10 spots from where anyone would ever think of parking. Maybe its just me but im very paranoid about it.
Gkreator

Post by Gkreator »

This is the reason I decided to get a CLIFFORD Alarm system installed. When I get my ride painted I'll be parking diagonally accross two parking spaces...that is unless the law permits me otherwise...or I'll park away from most cars.<p>My roomate was walking the trash can beside my car last night and it set off the alarm system. Scared the Sh*t outta him and he didn't even touch the car! I was rolling! Alarm works!
Dave Hyatt
94 Teal MX-3 RS 5 Speed
http://www.cardomain.com/id/gkreator_inside (New Pics!)
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gkreator:
This is the reason I decided to get a CLIFFORD Alarm system installed. When I get my ride painted I'll be parking diagonally accross two parking spaces...that is unless the law permits me otherwise...or I'll park away from most cars.<p>My roomate was walking the trash can beside my car last night and it set off the alarm system. Scared the Sh*t outta him and he didn't even touch the car! I was rolling! Alarm works!<hr></blockquote><p>yes but if you're in a mall or something the alarm isnt going to stop someone from scratching your car.
koreanmx-er

Post by koreanmx-er »

yeah it seems like a good idea to take to parking spaces......not!!!!!!! your now should classify yourself as an a-hole you shouldnt do that even if you have a ferrari since there is one in my neighborhood and when hes at the store or sumthin he parks like everybody else neways people hate it so much when people take 2 parking spaces that your car will be more likely to get keyed or messed up or sumthin and an alarm will not stop someone from keying a car i assure you they will do what they want when they want to regardless of an alarm .....just for my 2 cents i think that the guy above has a better idea just park far away thats the more sensible thing to do sorry if i come off harsh but its the truth
sold the mx-3 , bought 04 gtp comp g , from the smallest v6 to one of the biggest 3800 s/c FTW
Gkreator

Post by Gkreator »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by koreanmx-er:
yeah it seems like a good idea to take to parking spaces......not!!!!!!! your now should classify yourself as an a-hole you shouldnt do that even if you have a ferrari since there is one in my neighborhood and when hes at the store or sumthin he parks like everybody else neways people hate it so much when people take 2 parking spaces that your car will be more likely to get keyed or messed up or sumthin and an alarm will not stop someone from keying a car i assure you they will do what they want when they want to regardless of an alarm .....just for my 2 cents i think that the guy above has a better idea just park far away thats the more sensible thing to do sorry if i come off harsh but its the truth<hr></blockquote><p>Yeah you are right...people that park diagonally are more likely. I've never done it myself and I doubt I ever will for that reason. That's as bad as people that park in Handicaped who aren't handicaped! I hate people that do that!<p>Guess I'll just have to put a force field around my car! :D
Dave Hyatt
94 Teal MX-3 RS 5 Speed
Gkreator

Post by Gkreator »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by johnnyb:
<p>yes but if you're in a mall or something the alarm isnt going to stop someone from scratching your car.<hr></blockquote><p>Hmmm....isn't that what MALL SECURITY's for??? :roll:
Dave Hyatt
94 Teal MX-3 RS 5 Speed
babyblueMX3
Supporting Member

Post by babyblueMX3 »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by johnnyb:
i just had my car painted and now when i park i make it a point to park at least 10 spots from where anyone would ever think of parking. Maybe its just me but im very paranoid about it.<hr></blockquote><p>No your not paranoid about it...After I painted my car, 2 days after, somebody ran in my car with a shopping cart....I had a dent in my rear fender and the molding between the rear end and rear fender was all cracked..Fortunatly my job payed for the reparations...But that's a lesson for all..Park as far as you can from other people..I found it the hardway...
RIP 400whp ZE-T MX-3
Current car : Golf 01 GTI 1.8T (15 psi)
marsinner

Post by marsinner »

Hey just Get yourself some wireless tiny motion sensor cameras if youre that paranoid and mold them into your hood/roof/sides/rear bumper, and hook it up to a vcr running on an extra battery. VIOLA! If they do a lot of damage, show it to the cops and your insurance, easier to get claims.<p>Im going to do this not for thieves, but to aid me in parking close to curbs and other things...oh ya and having some live action as im driving or stuck in traffic. I know its cheez, but hey if ure getting the toys , get them all.<p>lates
johnnyb
Supporting Member

Post by johnnyb »

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gkreator:
<p>Hmmm....isn't that what MALL SECURITY's for??? :roll: <hr></blockquote><p>lol you live in a dream world my friend.<p>Do you really think mall security is gonna stop someone that scratched your car just because your alarm went off?
Gkreator

Post by Gkreator »

<p>lol you live in a dream world my friend.<p>Do you really think mall security is gonna stop someone that scratched your car just because your alarm went off?<hr></blockquote><p>I was being scarcastic dude. :p
Dave Hyatt
94 Teal MX-3 RS 5 Speed
mx3princess

Post by mx3princess »

Sucks doesn't it...? Im afraid to park anywhere near any other cars for fear of getting dinged....Past experiences ya know

Return to “General Mazda”