adding new faq section

Other - General Mazda Discussions
valkyire

adding new faq section

Post by valkyire »

hi all! i was thinking, does anyone beside me think that it would be a good idea to add information about installing power windows into non pw cars? i just posted info for it and did a search without much results, and i see people asking about it a whole lot.. just wondering what you all thought <P>some feedback would be appreciated<P>thanks in advance :D
Shades

Re: adding new faq section

Post by Shades »

I think that's a good idea since one day I will install some... <P>I just love leaning over to roll down the other window...
JoN - Ex-Automotive Machinist Journeyman/Refrigeration Mechanic Apprentice
1996 Mazda MX-3 RS - Creek Blue Mica

RACING BP fully built with Twin Scroll GT3071R TURBO @ +30psi - Specs and Pictures

"Do it ONCE, do it RIGHT!"
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

lol... i know, its the highlight of my driving experience, especially because i have the power window switch on my passenger door and people always try to use it and i have to lean over them to use the roller thingy to roll the window down... its a real pain
David Coleman

Post by David Coleman »

eh, I've thought about going to roll up windows, to save weight. Lighter = faster.<P>How about you do the swap, make the FAQ, and I'll put it in that section. That's the thing about the FAQ's: somebody has to do them and write them :D
David Coleman
I used to know alot about MX-3's, but not so much anymore. Oh well.
valkyire

Post by valkyire »

ok then. if i can sucessfully do it without blowing my car up somehow, then ill write it up and send it to you..<BR>im not very mechanically inclined. ;)<p>[ November 03, 2002: Message edited by: valkyire ]

Return to “General Mazda”