What is up with racingmazda.com??

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
rukick

What is up with racingmazda.com??

Post by rukick »

Has anyone ordered stuff from racingmazda before? I have been trying to get a hold of someone there to order parts for my 1.8 SOHC swap and there is nobody home. I sent an email and left a message on the phone with no result. Plus half the links on their website do not work. Are they out of business or something?
Turbo 94 Protege LX
Ma-Ze

Re: What is up with racingmazda.com??

Post by Ma-Ze »

Originally posted by rukick:
Has anyone ordered stuff from racingmazda before? I have been trying to get a hold of someone there to order parts for my 1.8 SOHC swap and there is nobody home. I sent an email and left a message on the phone with no result. Plus half the links on their website do not work. Are they out of business or something?
racing mazdas up and working hard. have you tried ric@racingmazda.com? or 210-661-7888? if your still having trouble after you have tried that let me know and ill help you out.
92 MX-3 RS,
Racing Mazda turbo kit. 451 WHP @ 25 psi
12.1 @ 117 mph w/318whp
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/652555
rukick

Post by rukick »

Thanks, I didn't mean to be critical. I just couldn't figure out what was up. If they are just really busy I can understand that.
Turbo 94 Protege LX
Ma-Ze

Post by Ma-Ze »

Originally posted by rukick:
Thanks, I didn't mean to be critical. I just couldn't figure out what was up. If they are just really busy I can understand that.
no problem. did you get ahold of someone yet? And just to let everyone know, we might have a big surprise in store for this weekend!
92 MX-3 RS,
Racing Mazda turbo kit. 451 WHP @ 25 psi
12.1 @ 117 mph w/318whp
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/652555

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”