Been a good car bought 9/11/01

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
Limegreen mx-3

Been a good car bought 9/11/01

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

Like it says it has been a good car too me it was given to me as a present on 9/11/01 for my good grades back in HS. I was 18. Now 3 years and 198000 miles later its still a good car and has sirvive the things i have done to like wrecking it bured a clutch, trashing 3 trannys things like that not memition being formly known as Limegreen MX-3. i can't get rid of it or give up on it has sentmental value to me. it was a sad day to me cause of what happen to america that day and a happy day cause it was the car i wanted when i first knew there was a mazda MX-3. A prayer for all these that suffered on 9/11/01. i do not mean to offend no one just something i have been doing since 9/11/02 to remember the brave people that died to save lives and for these that parished. am sorry if i offened anybody.

Drifter MX-3
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
OsoSlo z28

Re: Been a good car bought 9/11/01

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

don't apologize for anything. while i think the media coverage every year is pathetic, i think it's good people remember what happened. there are too many people that just like to whine and complain. screw'em.
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
AllisMitchChalmers

Post by AllisMitchChalmers »

yea when they hit them towers...thats like 7000 less yankees to deal with? They all flocked down south for the cheap taxes and runnin scared. Now our taxes is gonna sky rocket and they are gonna try to take over the south. Ill be go to hell before a yankee runs my state. :shrug:
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Dont be hatin.
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
MX-3.com's online store - SUPPORT MX-3.COM
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

Originally posted by Hennasee:
yea when they hit them towers...thats like 7000 less yankees to deal with? They all flocked down south for the cheap taxes and runnin scared. Now our taxes is gonna sky rocket and they are gonna try to take over the south. Ill be go to hell before a yankee runs my state. :shrug:
this rant does not represent all people of the south. we're all not this ignorant. it's ok to have an opinion, just have a good one at least.

i honestly hope you don't truely feel this way.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
cardomain pics
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Yeah if you are going to have an opinion like that keep it to your self no one wants to hear it. Dont disrespect anyone especially if it involves 9/11. Just becuase you are from the south doesnt mean you were not affected by the attack. It was an attack on the country not NY. The US stands for the UNITED States remember that.

<small>[ September 12, 2004, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: mx3TT ]</small>
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Hennasee, you're sounding kinda tense and stressed again. Hope that's not a permanent condition cuz man, life's just too short to be PO'd so much of the time. Betcha if ya replace your O2 sensor your mood will improve along with performance and mileage... :p
AllisMitchChalmers

Post by AllisMitchChalmers »

im just gettin sick of everybody and everything screwin up. And im gettin sick of yankees makin rednecks look like bad people. I mean some rednecks i dont like and there are some yankees i so like but damn.
MX3-Freak

Post by MX3-Freak »

So, um... you are still pissed about a war from the 1860's? I didn't realize that anyone lived long enough to still have a personal grudge against lincon. Remember, he was assassinated. But then again, maybe they should have done it sooner, who wants equal rights anyhow? Women shouldnt vote, afircan americans shouldnt have any rights, and all native americans should be moved to interments camps ruled by our governemnt so they stop doing whatever it is they do. As you see, Lincon was a terrible influence on our country.

I hope I proved my point. If you call yourself a red-neck, you infact not only agreed with all those remarks, but are opening yourself up to the following synonimous labels:
arbitrary, arrogant, assertive, bigoted, bullheaded, categorical, ****sure, confident, definite, despotic, determined, dictative, doctrinaire, domineering, downright, egotistical, emphatic, fanatical, fascistic, formal, iceman, imperious, intolerant, magisterial, narrow-minded, obdurate, obstinate, one-sided, oracular, overbearing, peremptory, pigheaded, prejudiced, stiff-necked, stubborn, stupid, tenacious, tyrannical, unequivocal, wrong-headed.

Get my point? Oh yea, I'm from that new fangled state called washington, remember that one?

As for 9-11-01, I'm truely sorry for the loss of life both at the WTC, and the following wars. I also regret the following rant on a topic dedicated to 9/11.
Stock 1995 RS - Creek Blue
Car Meanins:
Honda: Hang On, Not Done Accelerating
FORD: Frequently Overhauled, Rarely Driven
Mazda: Must Always Zoom Down Asphalt
OsoSlo z28

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

bro, you're making yourself look bad. also, the last time i checked, the mason-dixon line doesn't mean jack anymore. if you want to live in the past and b!tch about stuff you can't change, go ahead, that's your right. though i ask one thing of you, at least try to sound somewhat intelligent in what you say and have some "good" points to back up your ridiculous rambling.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
cardomain pics
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

Hey i put the post up to remember what happen that dreadful day to show my respect. NOT to have a differnt subject on this matter. Come on guys show some respect espectial the person that change the subject u know who u are i guess u have no respect for our country and still stuck on the past. i thought there were better people on this board guess i was wrong. i posted it to honor these that parished on 9/11/01. and not to have this Bull $hit topic on REDNECKS.

Drifter MX-3
(12.4@118@18psi) 92 MX-3, KIA (BP-DE)Swap, Electromotive TEC II Standalone, 8,200 Rev Limit, Custom Intake/Exhaust Manifold, 1,000cc PTE Injectors, Custom Fuel Rail, Aeromotive FPR, 80MM Holley TB, MSD 8.5MM Wires, NGK V-Power #8, SC6262 Turbo, 3 in. DownPipe, Tial WG/BOV, 600HP PTE FMIC, 2.5IN Intercooler Piping, EQUUS/Autometer KIA G-Series Tran, Extreme ACT Clutch, Built BP in starting process.
Limegreen mx-3

Post by Limegreen mx-3 »

MX3TT
OsoSlo Z28
MX3-Freak

my previse post is in no reguard to u all as u all know what was the prepose of my post is about.
mx3TT
Supporting Member

Post by mx3TT »

Yeah we know what your intentions were and we didnt mean to hijack your thead but someone had to say something to this guy...
Chris

MY MX-3 PICTURES

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”