NEW to the club, NEED HELP

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
chad

NEW to the club, NEED HELP

Post by chad »

Hey everyone,okey, i need an URGENT reply,until today i had never known what an MX3 was,& when isaw it today (& est drived it)i just fel in love.i was car shopin & got to a mechanic who had installed a newer engine on a 1992 MX3,5 spd,A/C,great shape externaly & internally,---V6.new clutch,wheels,radiator,brakes, cert +e-tested,all for 4000$(canadian)(after a lot of negotiations(im good at that part).main thing,can anyone tell me as much as you can about this car?V6..is that automatically a GS? whats the capacity of the engine? estimated horse power? & costs?(expensive parts?fuel consumption??)i'll be already paying 350 can $/month on insurance, thus left witha very limited budget,so i need to know everything i can abot it before getting it... (its reserved til monday(down payment) <P>main thing, got til monday to decide....<BR>please HELP! URGENTLY.<BR>tell me anything and everything i need to know about what i'll be getting... goods and the bads...<BR>i appreciate it...
"Bart, you will be promoted to 'man of the house', Lisa, you will be promoted to 'boy'"...Homer simpson<BR>-----------------------------------<BR>1992 MX-3 GS, 5 spd.
killerpickle

Re: NEW to the club, NEED HELP

Post by killerpickle »

umm, just read the forums...under v6 tech...and look over the main mx-3.com website. I couldn't possible tell you more than is there.<P>A V6 is a GS. 1.8 litre 24 valve dohc<BR>130 hp<BR>115 torque<BR>30 mpg +- a couple<P>Its a very good car all round. Seriously though just take an hour and search through the website...
Tom Alexander
93 MX3 GSR - KLZE / stage 3 clutch / PRM Intake / 2.25" exhaust - dual 3" outlet
full custom black and red interior / KLZE ECU / JE50 VAF
http://home.cogeco.ca/~mx3/ - updated dec 1/03
93emeraldGS

Re: NEW to the club, NEED HELP

Post by 93emeraldGS »

yes do read up the site u'll find alot of helpful info...i can personally say that the handling and the turning radius on mx3 owns..hehe

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”