gywasa eprom

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
MX-3RR

gywasa eprom

Post by MX-3RR »

I have access to one of these gywasa electronics eproms, do you guys have any info about it? are they good for my mx 1.6DOHC?? what about the performance? is it worth trying?? I wont my mx to go 7500rpms, any sugestions?
schwankesmx3

Re: gywasa eprom

Post by schwankesmx3 »

for one ur nuts for wanting it to hit 7500 it doesnt make power after 7000.....and what is this computer thing your talking about?? never heard of it
3-1-0 RACING club PREZ.
94' mx-3.....was all motor now awd bpt
91' 323....daily driver
78' cutless coupe...bad a-- mofo v8
95' eclipse gsx......awd turbo 11.4 eta
Shady469
Supporting Member

Post by Shady469 »

why 7,500? why not 8k or 9,200? my point is there is a reason you can only take your motor to 6.5ish; so it lasts. The valve train couldn't take it(repeatedly anyway) you would definately need different cams, not to mention rods/pistons. the Mazda B6 rods are pretty beefy; good for boost, not high revs. and the pistons fall into the same category. and i hate to say it but some one else is bound to: with that money you could boost it.
if your looking for real seat of the pants power and want to stay all motor take off your accessories(PS AC), strip the car,port and polish everything, get a UR UDP, some CS cams, and I/H/E.
not trying to bash but look, my rev limiter is at 6350 and its still a pretty quick car; revving higher doesnt mean your going to be making more power/going faster.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
MX-3RR

Post by MX-3RR »

I spelled it wrong the first time, its giwasa electronics addiprom, like an additional powerbox, giwasa claims gains of 10hp on1.6DOHC mx3, it remaps fuel injection and air, check it out on [url=http://www.giwasaelectronics.com,]www.giwasaelectronics.com,[/url] theres also for the 2.5 and 1.8 v6, but on the 1.8v6, it reduces 10hp. my next upgrade are miata cams,(with you people help of course) the reason I want a few more RPMs is to get a little edge on taking of on green, 6600,( thats what my needle shows)is to limited because the car is not that nervous when I change to 2nd gear. but dont get me wrong, for a 1500kg car is preety fast (NOW).
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Originally posted by MX-3RR:
I spelled it wrong the first time, its giwasa electronics addiprom, like an additional powerbox, giwasa claims gains of 10hp on1.6DOHC mx3, it remaps fuel injection and air, check it out on [url=http://www.giwasaelectronics.com,]www.giwasaelectronics.com,[/url] theres also for the 2.5 and 1.8 v6, but on the 1.8v6, it reduces 10hp. my next upgrade are miata cams,(with you people help of course) the reason I want a few more RPMs is to get a little edge on taking of on green, 6600,( thats what my needle shows)is to limited because the car is not that nervous when I change to 2nd gear. but dont get me wrong, for a 1500kg car is preety fast (NOW).
umm the url doesnt work for me..
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”