which muffler you like?

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
andr3y

which muffler you like?

Post by andr3y »

hello
im looking for a muffler that would be not expensive look perfomance, sound good and not be noisy
any sugestions guys
thnk you :)
jamario

Re: which muffler you like?

Post by jamario »

Search on the internet. Search for universal muffler or universal exhaust. You will find tons of website with nice mufflers AND NICE PRICES.
IF LIFE DOESN'T OFFER A GAME WORTH PLAYING, THEN INVENT ONE.
DJPRO

Post by DJPRO »

'92 MIATA
'93 MX-3 BPT
'08 CX-9 AWD GRAND TOURING
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

Originally posted by andr3y:
hello
im looking for a muffler that would be not expensive look perfomance, sound good and not be noisy
any sugestions guys
thnk you :)
I'm bolting up one of these now same as the link below. Well, hopefully in another hour or so. (Getting the old stub of a rusted pipe off the axle area first...argghhh!) Picked up on ebay after a UK MX-3 owner raved about it and I gotta say, it looks better than even he described it or the ebay pic. 100% end-to-end heavy gauge (14ga.?) TIG welded polished SS (, came with flange gasket, BOLTS
perhapsadingo8yerbaby

Post by perhapsadingo8yerbaby »

OOPS... here's the link...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33630&item=2479291257

Oh, inner dia. pipe s 2", UK owner described sound level as a nice throaty sound mainly under acceleration, but nothing that would get you pulled over, or disturb your neighbors, or prevent a conversation on the highway. This is with the silencer left installed. He installed his in a V6, I'm putting it in a 95 1.6L which may even be a bit quieter. Hope that helps.
white94mx3

Post by white94mx3 »

Hey man, I got the Remus twin tip, (bought it off of ebay cheap) it sounds great, deep, throaty, not tinty, and it looks great! I love mine. Think about it.
1994 Mazda MX-3 RS (Project RS-T)

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”