how can i go faster???

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
schwankesmx3

how can i go faster???

Post by schwankesmx3 »

i have a 1994 1.6dohc what other than a btp or b6t swap can i do to go faster and make more power???
3-1-0 RACING club PREZ.
94' mx-3.....was all motor now awd bpt
91' 323....daily driver
78' cutless coupe...bad a-- mofo v8
95' eclipse gsx......awd turbo 11.4 eta
OsoSlo z28

Re: how can i go faster???

Post by OsoSlo z28 »

custom turbo setup, i have some of the parts you need on ebay right now ;)
Fast imports only come on two wheels.
"MR." Ashley Fowler
'02 Yamaha Warrior (1700cc)
'94 MX-3 RS-t (BPT)~ sold
cardomain pics
monty73741
Forum Moderator

Post by monty73741 »

[buy a motor cycle...fastest thing i've been on
Jason Danaher
Please Help Support MX-3.com
MX-3.com Online Store - http://www.mx-3.com/osv3
CafePress - http://www.cafepress.com/mx3com
plusinfinit

Post by plusinfinit »

He is right, if u want something fast u need to get a motorcycle. My mx-3 didn't do it for me, so i bought a suzuki bandit 600cc, believe me that thing is way faster than a lot of sportscars. I spent 2000$ on it, i raced an old ferrari, i had no mercy with him. If u are sick off all the jerks with their v8s, than a motorcycle is the way to go. And yah, girls love them.
No bull****, i had a guy in a nice porsche pull next to me at the light and ask me to let him get in front of me.
StPapp
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

Originally posted by plusinfinit:
He is right, if u want something fast u need to get a motorcycle. My mx-3 didn't do it for me, so i bought a suzuki bandit 600cc, believe me that thing is way faster than a lot of sportscars. I spent 2000$ on it, i raced an old ferrari, i had no mercy with him. If u are sick off all the jerks with their v8s, than a motorcycle is the way to go. And yah, girls love them.
No bull****, i had a guy in a nice porsche pull next to me at the light and ask me to let him get in front of me.
Duh?? No car can compete with a motorcycle. My Ninja blows cars away alllll the time...cuz it is a bike and weight 520 pounds....with me on it!
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
plusinfinit

Post by plusinfinit »

I know you are right, all i want to say is that u get more speed for les money with a motorcycle.
StPapp
kuruption1983

Post by kuruption1983 »

Originally posted by schwankesmx3:
i have a 1994 1.6dohc what other than a btp or b6t swap can i do to go faster and make more power???
Find a spare rolls royce or GE 747 engine and stick it on top of the car. Even a concorge engine would do. :werd:
mitmaks
antispam: ~SPAM*SUX~

Post by mitmaks »

well ive seen cars blow motorcycles, like there were standing still, of course those cars were running 9's and lower 1/4 mile
Originally posted by cjthor:
Originally posted by plusinfinit:
Duh?? No car can compete with a motorcycle. My Ninja blows cars away alllll the time...cuz it is a bike and weight 520 pounds....with me on it!
Magnum s/s lines, strut bars, carbon fiber bezel, indiglow gauge, Sony Xplod, inverted c/f hood, SRD lower tie bar '93 GS SE '95 Cobra SVT #2722 '68 Charger R/T 440
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks
torpedan

Post by torpedan »

Originally posted by schwankesmx3:
Heh nice thread we gots here.

How much more power were we talking here. Were you just wanting a bit more pep or were you wanting all out walls to the balls speed?
-torp.
I don't own a Mazda.

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”