Fixed my clutch

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
The_Great_Tonge

Fixed my clutch

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

Well before i tho i had a hole in my brake line somewhere so i kept loosing brake fluid, thus loosing pressure in my clutch. well....... come to find out it was the master brake clynder that went bad. so me and my old man got a new one and put it in. and blam wamo poop, it works again. my only question is how do i take the play outta my clucth pedal. how do i adjust it so i can bring it closer to the ground, cause it has TOO much play in the pedal before u actually engage the clutch. thanks in advanced..
stupidtickets

Re: Fixed my clutch

Post by stupidtickets »

well i guess i could finally help someone out. being that everyone has helped me. page h-006 in the on-line manual. thats a better answer than "look in the online manual." i guess. so maybe this will help. actually now that i think about it, i dont know if that helps. but i think you should be able to adjust the play this way. if not sorry i wasted your time.<p> wes
The_Great_Tonge

Re: Fixed my clutch

Post by The_Great_Tonge »

damn it!! my pops and i though that was it but we didnt mess with it. we had to take it out to get to the screw in the cabin holding the clutch master clynder. o well looks like im going back in there....

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”