a silly qustion

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
TanWong

a silly qustion

Post by TanWong »

i have a silly qustion but i dunno how to fix it
my driver side signal light is not work when i turn all the light up but it works when i use it to make a left turn?
so i wonder what goes wrong?
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
keetonFXY

Re: a silly qustion

Post by keetonFXY »

maybe its a double filament bulb try replacing it
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

you mean just replace the bulb only?
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

I tried to fix it today, at the first time, the light is on but can't make it flash when i make a left turn, so i took off the bulb and put it back on, the light is not working but it flash when i make a left turn
it's so werid
sapper

Post by sapper »

replace the switch. Thats probably the problem.
I saw a street sign yesterday that said Caution! Children playing! so I slowed down. Then I thought Wait! I'm not afraid of children!
92RedMX3

Post by 92RedMX3 »

Replace the bulb. I think u said u just took it out and put it back in. The bulb has like 2 lights in it I am betting and the one that it uses doesn't work. That is a really cheap way. The next way is to use a multimeter and see if there is a connection or such. That would be the next step vs. randomly changing parts till it works. It'll be cheaper that way. But the main thing is to just replace all the taillight bulbs as its cheap and will keep you from getting a ticket.
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

thanks for all the replies
today i replaced the bulb and it works jsut fine.. thanks god, coz i dun have money for the big problem

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”