at so?

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
TanWong

at so?

Post by TanWong »

recently, when i made a slow big turn. I can hear there is some sound coming out from the front wheels? So, i took my car to a garage. The guy said that i have to change the ''at so'' ( I don;t know *** to spell it ) so I wonder how often mx-3 has to change it? my car only has 120000km on it and i drive it very gentle. anyway, I just have no money to fix this problem now? so it this a big problem??
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-
Shady469
Supporting Member

Re: at so?

Post by Shady469 »

Axle maybe? they arent that expensive and fairly easy to replace. get a haynes or a chiltons manual to walk you through it. good luck.
B6T powered MX-3 - sold
Stage 3ish 03 WRX - sold
03 S2000 - current/ for sale
Len-Dogg

Post by Len-Dogg »

If you are turning and you hear a "clunk clunk" sound, then it's your cv joints. Not too bad to fix that either.
1995 Blaze Red RS 5sp. Manual, Pacesetter Exhaust, Custom CAI, 17" ADR Rims, Kumho Tires, Altezzas, GS Style Spoiler and Mud Guards, Neoprene Seat Covers, Aluminum Foot Pedals, Leather Shift Knob, Remote Starter, Blaupunkt Stereo and 5-disc changer, Pioneer Speakers, Amp, and Sub<p>http://www.cardomain.com/id/lendogg<p>http://www.msu.edu/~leonar40/Car.html<p>Image
TanWong

Post by TanWong »

yes,.. this is the sound .. how i gonna fix it? does it cost lots of money? they are not major problem are they? thanks for the answers
Now i want to sell some parts of my car in order to cover the expense for fixing the car -_-

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”