loose rear spoiler ??!!?!

General Mazda MX-3 Discussions
mx3uk

loose rear spoiler ??!!?!

Post by mx3uk »

Hi,<P>I have a UK spec. 1.8 v6 and the rear spoiler has come a little loose on the right hand side. How is the spoiler held on and can i simply tighten it up myself ?<P>Do i simply remove the panel on the inside of the boot lid to gain access to where the spoiler is mounted ?<P>Any help or advice on this would be great.<P>great site too by the way.
Matt
Palofpits

Re: loose rear spoiler ??!!?!

Post by Palofpits »

My car is a U.S.A model,I dont know if its any different but you should be able to take that trim piece at the bottom off(it just snaps in with clips)and tighen the nuts for the spoiler,should be six in all.
mx3uk

Post by mx3uk »

Excellent, Ill give it a go 2morow.. Thanks for your help<P>This is my first time lookin about the net since i got my mx-3 .. think ill keep an eye on this forum :)
Matt
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

Hiya nice to see a Fellow UK MX-3 owner, this site is great and you can get some great info and group buys here.<BR>Just dont beat me to it. i want to be the first UK owner of a modded MX-3 :)
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.
mx3uk

Post by mx3uk »

Damn if i had known i wouldnt have ordered those wheels ! :P<P>Mine is 100% standard at the moment.. picture here...<P> <A HREF="http://unitedhosting.co.uk/car.jpg" TARGET=_blank>http://unitedhosting.co.uk/car.jpg</A><P>Think im just gonna stick some 17" rims on it for now.<p>[ July 23, 2002: Message edited by: mx3uk ]
Matt
Sparky75

Post by Sparky75 »

thats a nice looking car, mines an import so looks a bit different. i dont have the rear sideskirt piece, or the bottom lip on the front bumper. also my rear spoiler is raised up in the air, and doesnt have the forward swoop on it.
My MX-3 (Presso Eunos) 93 spec Right hand drive.<BR>Mods..<BR>Sullivan racing Alluminium Race Pedals.<BR>17x7" MB Molini Alloys with 215/40/17 tyres.<BR>Glass headlight/one smashed :(<BR>PRM Intake Kit.<BR>Front Strut Brace.<BR>Erebuni Bodykit & GTR Rear Spoiler on the way.
mx3uk

Post by mx3uk »

you got any pictures ? <P>what engine is in the import ?
Matt
Wirespeed

Post by Wirespeed »

I think I must have one of the most modded MX-3's in the UK, although they are all suttle tastefull mods.<p>Pictures coming soon!
mx3uk

Post by mx3uk »

Mine is totally standard! Fixed the picture now..<p>http://unitedhosting.co.uk/matt/car.jpg<p>Just got a new number plate on too.<p>M4T MX<p>(my names matt and ive had the 4 done a little illegally :) )
Matt

Return to “General Mazda MX-3”