CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, SERIOUSLY?

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
fictionaldaydream

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, SERIOUSLY?

Post by fictionaldaydream »

I have a 94 4 cylinder manual 1.6l and my fuses are jacked. My friend was helping me try to install some strobe lights and now my fuses are messed up. Can someone tell me what fuse I need to get my power windows working again. I mean the sunroof works. Please someone help me. :(
MAZDASPEED STEVE

Re: CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, SERIOUSLY?

Post by MAZDASPEED STEVE »

did you check all your fuses inside the car and under the hood? Find the one(s) that are blown and replace it/them.<BR>Maybe your power windows motor is dead? [img]shrug.gif"%20border="0[/img]
THANX
MAZDASPEED
STEVE
fictionaldaydream

Maybe, but I don't have a fuse cover inside of the car. I don't know which one is for my power windows.
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fictionaldaydream:<BR><STRONG>Maybe, but I don't have a fuse cover inside of the car. I don't know which one is for my power windows.</STRONG><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><BR> Hey, check the online service manual. It should tell ya.
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
fictionaldaydream

Where is that located?
littlemantke

Post by littlemantke »

Just shut up and listen check aalllllll of your fuses its not very hard at all.<P>if none are blown like mazdaspeed steve said also check all the ones under your hood thier located near your battery...... :mad:<p>[ July 17, 2002: Message edited by: littlemantke ]
Hondas are for people who don't want to be unique!!!!!
cjthor
Forum Moderator

Post by cjthor »

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by littlemantke:<BR><STRONG>Just shut up and listen check aalllllll of your fuses its not very hard at all.<P>if none are blown like mazdaspeed steve said also check all the ones under your hood thier located near your battery...... ;)
Jarid Perry
94 mx3 Turrrbooooo (not even close to stock) 302WHP
71 Chevy C20 (tow rig!!)
77 Jeep CJ5 (no way its stock)
06 MINI Cooper S JCW GP (few goodies) 210WHP
2008 MINI Cooper Clubman S
fictionaldaydream

Hey, thanks for everyones help espically cjthor. Even thanks for littlemantke. You know alot of people don't understand things the first time. I mean sorry everyone ok. Also I didn't know the manual shows what fuses go to where. I found out my power windows fuse was missing, and it was hidden under the mats. Thanks :D
Maddbuck

Post by Maddbuck »

Here's what it says on my fuse box cover. (keep in mind this is a 93 GS though I don't think they are that much different)<BR>3 rows x 5 fuses<P>top row left to right:<BR>stop 20A Yel ; Tail 15A Blue ; (sun roof) 15A Blue ; (ABS) 10A red ; Blank<P>Middle row left to right:<BR>(door lock) 10A red ; (belt) 30A green ; (power window) 30A green ; meter 15A blue ; Wiper 20A yel<P>bottom row left to right:<BR>(rear wiper) 10A red ; Hazard 15A blue ; room 15A blue ; Engine 15A blue ; radio 15A blue<P>If someone could varify these are similar for the RS then you should be able to sort it out.<BR>Hope this helps some.
fictionaldaydream

Thanks maddbuck I got it. It was the green one that was out. Thanks for your time though. :D

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”