coumputers chips injectors mr hp

4-Cyl. Technical/Performance Discussions
mattyhop

coumputers chips injectors mr hp

Post by mattyhop »

what and how much more ponies could i get and what engine mods to get think i am brainless on computers help please 93 4cyl 1.6l :confused: mfnstud4u2c@yahoo.com
jeff

Re: coumputers chips injectors mr hp

Post by jeff »

Have you considered an engine sawp???? you could either get the B6T (I have that one it's not in yet but soon) and that has 132 hp and I think that it has 136 tourqe.. or you could go with the BPT which has 180 hp and I'm not sure about the tourqe rating on that one... I think that corksport has the B6T for 799.. and I think that the BPT runs around 1000.. those could be two options that you could look at
mattyhop

Post by mattyhop »

thanks cosidering that, still am wondering about computers fuel monitor im not sure if they would help out till my engine swap<BR>or not
jeff

Post by jeff »

I have heard about a couple of chips for the car but I have never seen one and I don't know what they would do for power?? I didn't really want ot mess around with it. I figured that by the time that I was up to the power that I wanted I would have been better off getting the engine so that's what I did instead of getting all that other stuff.. I think that the chips are fairly expensive?? I'm not sure though

Return to “4-Cyl. Technical/Performance”